• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C: What's In The Box?

Do you know what the street date is gonna be on all this new swag ie: pro series discs, tees, polos, new stamps? I'm the sketchball that throws mostly MVP at my course and would love to rep just a bit harder.

Also, superkingkamehameha gratz to you man. Being only a couple years into dg your videos have both instructed and indoctrinated me.

The People's Champ is official now folks! Congrats, how long will the stamps be produced? Will they be available to the average consumer?

The People's Champ is official now folks! Congrats, how long will the stamps be produced? Will they be available to the average consumer?

Somebody needs to make a stencil of MikeC doing "The People's Eyebrow"

If ya smeeeeeeelllll, what Mike is cookin!!!

Yes they will. They should be able to run more batches whenever I'm ready to order them. I will be selling them through this site for the time being. In the future I might make a TDGV store for disc sales.

Grassroots Pro! I could think of another sponsor *cough timg*

*cough*
crosslap_logo_discs_klein.jpg
*cough*

Although I won't be able to supply Mike with nearly as much stuff as MVP does.

So are your friends going to continue to do video when you start playing in the tournaments? As much as you post videos, I know that it's a ton of work. Just wondering. And great job with the cool sponsorship gig!

So are your friends going to continue to do video when you start playing in the tournaments? As much as you post videos, I know that it's a ton of work. Just wondering. And great job with the cool sponsorship gig!

I will be spending more time training and less time discboarding and testing random molds, but I don't plan to stop making videos. I want to do more instructional videos for sure. I also have a lot more disc test videos I've filmed but have been too busy to edit, so those are still coming. Planning to do a 2013 greatest hits video once the year is over that will end up being pretty long too, I think it will be really good. I'm trying hard to get one more filmed ace to put in that as the closer!

We need a training montage video like when Rocky was training to fight Drago. The eye of the hyzer!

Last edited:
Congrats Mike!! I know it sounds dorky, but I'm really happy for you. You're the one who got me to try MVP, like so many of us here. I wish you all the best of luck with this sponsorship, and seeing you elevate your play to a new level. :thmbup:

Oh, and those shirts!! Mind blown. :D Needless to say...I want one, STAT.