• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C: What's In The Box?

MVP is certainly not my thing. However Im stoked for you Mike! You Promote the Sport better than alot of Touring guys, Kudos! You still planning on moving to the QC? If so I shall challenge the!

You mean NC? Yep, but it might get delayed. I'm getting involved in getting a course built locally, and would want to stick around and play it before I move depending on how quick the city can move with it. Either way I want to try to qualify for usdgc and play winthrop for real next year. Also have the BHMO and PFDO on my radar if I'm still in Ohio then.

QC is the Queen City aka Charlotte. Nice man Bring it! Goodluck!

Oh, man, if you're waiting for a course to get built it could be a long time before we see you on a regular basis.

It occurred to me the other day that he's got another name besides "C." I kind of don't want to know it.

And I'll admit it, I'm a fan of The_Hammer. New013, too...

Yeah I don't need a new bag either, but the backpack sounds more comfortable, and the seat sounds useful. Could use a little more sotrage for towels and whatnot too.

Simian is nice. I have one. The only bad thing is if you want more then 13ish discs you can't keep them in the main part and have to use the side pockets.

Simian is nice. I have one. The only bad thing is if you want more then 13ish discs you can't keep them in the main part and have to use the side pockets.

I carry 11-14 in my GB, but I like having my putting putter and go to approach putter on the outside anyways. When you load up the side pockets how many are you able to fit? Most I'd ever see myself carrying is 18, and that's with having multiple backups for a tournament played on a course with water hazards.

My old Simian was max number of drivers in main (is that 12?), and 1 side each filled with ~4 mids and ~4 putters. Carried as much as my tourney bag.

I carry 11-14 in my GB, but I like having my putting putter and go to approach putter on the outside anyways. When you load up the side pockets how many are you able to fit? Most I'd ever see myself carrying is 18, and that's with having multiple backups for a tournament played on a course with water hazards.

I fit about 4 rocs in each side pocket, and 3 rocs in the bottom section. + 12ish in the bag. 23 is what you can get. but maybe 25 using more drivers.

3 sections 4 to 5 dirvers will fit or 3 putters/mids.

It is.

So is Manchester NH.

lol. not to continue this thread drift even further, but since I know Buffalo is commonly referred to as the Queen City as well, I decided to look it up, and according to Wikipedia, there are 29 cities commonly referred to as the Queen City. I guess you learn something new here on DGCR every day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_City

Mike: Did you specifically pick which 4 discs you wanted to have your special stamp on them? I know you throw Ions, Volts, and Tangents, but I didn't think Amps were one of your usual discs. The amp is definitely one of my most used discs, but I didn't think you threw them too often, the way you talk about your beat Volts. Any story here?

I just re-bagged Amps fwiw, but for my first batch I went with my two favorite molds of theirs (Ion and Volt, Axis a close third), and the two I thought were the most beginner friendly molds.

My next batch I plan to order resistors and tensors, Axis and maybe some soft eclipse Ions if those are available. Probably grab some more Volts too. I think most bags have room for a speed 9 laser.

Your bag has changed quite a bit in the last month & a half...maybe time for an updated "My Bag"??

I carry a total of 24 discs in mine. 12/main pocket, 5/each side pocket, 1/each putter pocket.

I'm down. I was thinking for my next one leave out the throws, and talk more about what I carry, why I carry it, how I use it etc.

Two things...

PIAS... nice!

And, I can't believe I didn't think of this two days ago. It would have been much more effective. But here it is anyway.

What's in the box???

picture.php