• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Scorpius

Yea, I saw some of the green ones as well that looked nice. The tip I got was that some of them around 170-172 molded up with more pop top than the max weight ones. I like me a poppy Scorpius.

The 2 I got from Marshall St were marked 172, but weighed in at 174. Definitely nice pop top. These things fly great!

Someone said that they thought the rim was slightly "plussy" on a Scorpius that I showed them. I can't see it. Anyone have an opinion or knowledge on the subject. Personally it doesn't bother me especially if it is so slight I can't even tell if it is there or not, but I'd like to know if I'm imagining things or not.

Someone said that they thought the rim was slightly "plussy" on a Scorpius that I showed them. I can't see it. Anyone have an opinion or knowledge on the subject. Personally it doesn't bother me especially if it is so slight I can't even tell if it is there or not, but I'd like to know if I'm imagining things or not.

I feel that the Scorpius has a slightly deeper rim than a DS. My fingers seem to get up there just a little better. *jokes ensue*

Ended up going back to a new destroyer in that spot to keep consistent feel across distance drivers. I'll just throw a PD2 in the bag for those nasty windy days.

All the 170-172 Green and Blue Scorpius' are super poppy and wonderful.

Do they have nice HSS like the 1.1s? I'd love to have a couple Q Scorpius but the only one I ever threw was really flippy compared to my 1.1 Sirius.

Thanks for the info! I love that stamp.

Do they have nice HSS like the 1.1s? I'd love to have a couple Q Scorpius but the only one I ever threw was really flippy compared to my 1.1 Sirius.

Sorry I was referring to the bottom stamped ones I should have been more specific.

All of the new bottom stamps are pop tops. I have every color in a variety of weights. That being said, they are the new softer blend of star so they are not as overstable as the old pop tops in my opinion.

If you're looking for a beefy Q Scorpius try the XXL stamp ones. The jolly launcher plastic makes them nice and overstable unlike the sparkle Q.

Actually, the max weights aren't really pop top. White/orange/yellow are all flatter, 170-172 blue and greens have the big pop top.

All of the new bottom stamps are pop tops. I have every color in a variety of weights. That being said, they are the new softer blend of star so they are not as overstable as the old pop tops in my opinion.

Actually, the max weights aren't really pop top. White/orange/yellow are all flatter, 170-172 blue and greens have the big pop top.

Sorry I was referring to the bottom stamped ones I should have been more specific.

Ah, I misread.

I have some of the blue ones, and I would agree that they are not as OS as the SSRP really OS bottom stamps. They are really great though! More immediately usable, and still plenty of wind fighting ability.

If you're looking for a beefy Q Scorpius try the XXL stamp ones. The jolly launcher plastic makes them nice and overstable unlike the sparkle Q.

I'll check some out; thanks for the tip!

I'm pretty sure my yellow and orange bottom stamps (max weight) have the same profile as the green ones I have (171). I'll try and get some pictures.

Are the Bottom stamped S-Scorpius on Marshall street as stable as a production run AJ destroyer? I'm trying to find a slightly more consistent replacement for destroyers. I would prefer to find something in the innova\discmania\millenium family.

Are the Bottom stamped S-Scorpius on Marshall street as stable as a production run AJ destroyer? I'm trying to find a slightly more consistent replacement for destroyers. I would prefer to find something in the innova\discmania\millenium family.

Last time I checked the Bottom Stamps on Marshall St were not the more OS ones. If I were you I'd grab some of the 170-172 green or light blue bottom stamped ones from the recent run. Those are $$$. For normal distance and something that will be workable a little faster the 1.1s are where it's at. They are still relatively easy to find at stock prices.

Latest posts