• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Million Dollar Shot

Danger

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I did it.
Hole 5 at Oak Grove.
picture.php

HAHAHAHAHA ive hit that line a handful of times! its my aiming spot! get it back?

Yeah. We ended up going to Sport Chalet to pick up a slingshot. A great new addition to the bag. LOL.

Reason #1 to carry a baseball in your bag. Man, that is a wild pic. If you didn't get it down, imagine the look on the peoples faces that play the course later that day and they see that.

You know, we had a tennis ball but didn't use it. This line is about 25-35 feet off the ground. The hole is an elevated tee across a big open field, with those lines roughly at eye level. It was a good shot gone terrible!

Here is the shot from the tee (and actually the throw that got the disc stuck!) You can see the wires:
picture.php

thats amazing i ve never seen such a thing maybe dangers the first one thats super funny 1 in a million for sure 100 bucks says you cant do that again :clap::clap::D

hes been practicing that shot. that was his twelve-teenth attempt. hes the cubby of wire-wedges.:|

I am dumbfounded. How that happened and what you were doing throwing so high on that shot. =)

Yeah. We ended up going to Sport Chalet to pick up a slingshot. A great new addition to the bag. LOL.

Did you get the fold up one? I have ben thinking about getting one of those. Also, what did you use for shot? Marbles or was it something less invasive?