• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

HUGE difference here....... i won't have to wipe a nasty brown loogie off my disc from a smoker.

And I can't wipe the nasty Black stain off my lungs. Ever.

Not that I'm arguing for either side; they are both nasty.

i could care less about your lungs, i dont want skanky nasty brown spit all over my stuff lol. but the chances of throwing in that spit are slim to none

The "what did you throw" question is pretty annoying from noobs because they think its the disc that did the work and not your form heh.

'Is this outside 10m?'

if it's close enough that you have to ask, you probably don't need to jump putt.

Exactly what I thought about taking a leak on the course....... I nailed a tree off the tee yesterday and bounced WAAAY off course only to find my disc damn close to some yellow snow. :thmbdown:

Keep it on the short stuff

I can't really think of an overly irritating question. I like to play in an enlightend state though and try not to let anything bother me.

"Did you see where I landed?"... well kinda, but I was lighting my cig or taking a swig off my water so not really. Pay attention to your own disc already!

The "what did you throw" question is pretty annoying from noobs because they think its the disc that did the work and not your form heh.

This.

I was out at Z-Boaz this weekend and it was PACKED man, full parking lot+cars in the street. Easily over 100 people at the course. I was playing through with some buddies of mine when we skipped a few holes and joined up with another group of people.

Playing with strangers must really put me on my game, cause I started nailing some long putts for birdie.
Of course the next question was:

"What disc is that?"

"Ion? Where did you get that?"

"How much did it cost you?"

"Are they any cheaper online?"

"How much do you get charged for shipping one disc?"

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I hate it when people find out I am the Midnightbiker and then I hear "Can I have your autograph?"

Just kidding. I hate it when in a tournament, someone pulls out a joint and says, "You mind if I smoke this?" Well damn it, yes I do. I get randomly drug tested at work, so I can't even be near the stuff. If you want to smoke your stuff, do if after the round to celebrate, but keep it out of tournaments.

I had to laugh yesterday. I was playing with some new players, and on some 60-70ft shots, they were all throwing midranges, and I was throwing my Magnet, and I got asked, "How do you make you disc just float to the basket and land right by it?" I just laughed to myself and said, "Its called throwing you putter on anything under 150ft"

I got the "Deer in headlights" look. I love it!

I hate it when people find out I am the Midnightbiker and then I hear "Can I have your autograph?"

Just kidding. I hate it when in a tournament, someone pulls out a joint and says, "You mind if I smoke this?" Well damn it, yes I do. I get randomly drug tested at work, so I can't even be near the stuff. If you want to smoke your stuff, do if after the round to celebrate, but keep it out of tournaments.

I "partake" if you will...

And even I find that offensive as well. At a tourney I went and watched at my local course, just about everyone in the group I followed would chief a bowl at every teepad...Not to mention the guys who were about 6-7 beers deep by the end of the first round of a fairly short 12 hole course...

Save the "mojo" and the beer for the casual rounds guys...

Can you see where the basket is?

This is from my buddy who I play more rounds with than anyone else. This question is usually asked on a course that we have played together at least 5 times. He has glasses but won't wear them for DG.:doh:

Can you see where the basket is?

This is from my buddy who I play more rounds with than anyone else. This question is usually asked on a course that we have played together at least 5 times. He has glasses but won't wear them for DG.:doh:

There is a guy that I play with, and we can play the same course 10 times, and on the same holes I hear, "Where is the basket?" Drives me nuts.:wall:

"Did you see where I landed?"... well kinda, but I was lighting my cig or taking a swig off my water so not really. Pay attention to your own disc already!

I get that alot from the newbies, and I tell them, "Watch where you throw" Most of the time I am looking in my bag, for my next throw, and thinking about my throw, and not really watching their throw.