• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most random thing you have found on the course...

Radwyn

What's the most random object you have found on the disc golf course?

This past Tuesday, I found a brand new HDMI cable still wrapped up with a twisty tie just chillin' on the bench at hole 4. That is the most random thing I have found so far.

Can any of you top that? :popcorn:

box to a penis pump, and a used condom.

have seen many used condoms in some of the heavier wooded parks.

Not really random but I did find a 9/10 groove in the trashcan at Bill allen last fall....

Toilet, horse syringes. Area on hole 4 used to be a dumping ground of n old farm

found a dead black scorpion near the pin on hole 7 at carrol marty in ames, iowa way back in the day. dunno who would've thought it was a good idea taking their pet scorpion out golfing with them.

^^^Your post about that is the third from last post on the prerubed thread. But its hard to top the abandoned, burned car.

Merge/thread

Syringes at Rum Village. :gross: :thmbdown:

Walked up on people having sex on the 5th green at Roosevelt last week.

A dead dog in the creek, green dye used by the city to test leaks that turned said creek totally neon green and a stolen Chevy Blazer with a lonely social security card in the glove box. All found at Perkerson, ATLs only inner city dg course.

And although I did not find it, a decapitated body was dumped in the parking lot several hours before a winter event.

Give it up dude, you are perpetuating an obnoxious way to answer a question. So unoriginal. If you dont have a personal experience to share move along.
Quit whining little guy, the search tool is both powerful and useful if you're not lazy. His response was polite, not snarky. Oddest thing I've come across is a pair of panties in the tiny little wooded area between holes 1 and 2 on the Hoover reservoir course in Columbus. Not a spot private enough to disrobe in, regardless of the circumstances.

Sex Wax. You know for waxing a Surf Board. Not sure if it was going to be used on a Disc, or just a surfer that also plays Disc golf, which wouldn't actually be very weird around here. Santa Cruz, CA.

I wouldn't have had an answer to that until today...

When searching for my buddies disc ag Widefield today, we found a tiny little penknife that was covered in blood. Obviously, we didn't pick it up.

A couple holes later I found a thing of Chapstick which wouldn't be unusual except that it had a law firm advertisement or promotion or whatever you call it...from a law firm in my home town of Missoula, MT. Since I'm all the way down in Colorado, I thought that was pretty weird.

Used condom at 16's tee pad at Schenley in Pittsburgh...my drive on 15 landed about 5 ft from it, would have just left my disc there if I'd landed on it.

Moved a perfectly intact 'feet up,' dead mole from the 4th teepad at Henry Jackson park in Danville, KY in March. It was a perfectly sunny day, and he was just lying there. No signs of foul play or any suspects :eek: