• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most states played

States played?

• 1-4

Votes: 51 67.1%
  • 5-10

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • 11-16

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 17-22

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • 23-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-36

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 37-42

• 43-46

• 47-50

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • There's fifty states?

• Total voters
I just played my first course in another state last week. We were at a family reunion at the YMCA of the Rockies, you could see the course from my lodge. I didn't have much free time so I had to get up at 6:30 am to play it. Luckily my brother-in-law went with me because my fiance, my usual partner, was sleeping. My sister lives in Colwich KS though so whenever I get down there next I'll add another.
That's NE and CO for now.

I got to my 7th this weekend. I hope to hit about 4-5 moe this winter on my driving trips. Who would have thought my first state played in was not my home state!!! In fact I played in 3 states before playing in Wisconsin.

In this order: KY, FL, TN, WI, IN, MN, IL

Some people have played in all 50 states by the way.

Iowa
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Colorado

You could almost say I've dg'd in Illinois as I've been right next to the Mississippi a few times at Burlington and Ft. Madison

but almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades

Fortunately, I travel a lot for work...next week I'll be in Nashville (a new state) then IL and WI (aldready played in those states, but will play some new courses) then Dallas (old state but some new courses) then Alaska--both new state and new courses - going to try to play all ten near Anchorage -- It's going to be a great next 5 weeks :)

i could only imagine being able to travel like that.

I got to my 7th this weekend. I hope to hit about 4-5 moe this winter on my driving trips. Who would have thought my first state played in was not my home state!!! In fact I played in 3 states before playing in Wisconsin.

In this order: KY, FL, TN, WI, IN, MN, IL

Some people have played in all 50 states by the way.

do you know who?

The start of your poll is too spread out, so far 37 (1-4), 12 (5-10), and only 5 greater than 10.
I would have gone with answers for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-30, 30+ or something like that.

I've played in 2 states, KS, MO. Going to add at least 2 more, IA and NE this fall.

Just added 3 over the weekend, and now I'm now at 7. Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and California.

Only 2 thus far;

the home state, the O State... Ohio
and I played a little around where I went to college in Illinois.

14! PA and ever state bordering it (DE, MD, NJ, VA, WV, OH, NY) as well as NC, KY, MI, CA, UT, & CT. After playing all those bordering PA new one's are getting tougher.. but soon....

The start of your poll is too spread out, so far 37 (1-4), 12 (5-10), and only 5 greater than 10.
I would have gone with answers for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-30, 30+ or something like that.

Good point, would have been interesting to see how many people have never played outside their own state versus people who've played in one or two others.