• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Feedback Thread - We would love to hear from you.

Wow, super nice website. Love the profile pics. :thmbup:

Probably 90% of the MVP/Axiom discs I have thrown are fairways. Which all seem super flat in the profile pics. Guess that explains it.

Yea they kind of went from one extreme to the other with the 23mm and 24.5mm speed classes lol. The Photon class 21.5 (11.5 speed ish) in Plasma plastic have a little bit of shoulder and aren't flat. I wouldn't call them domey but they arent flat either. Most of the plasma discs in general have a more rounded top to them and a bit more glide.

Last edited:
Over 50 player. There are no better drivers available in the 150-160 class. Besides a Nova XT throw only MVP/Axiom. I only recommend MVP/Axiom. Whatever money i might spend to try out other discs is better spent on more of what works for me.
Please produce the axiom long distance drivers in 150-160g.
In the 21.5mm class the Defy flies like a Wrath and the Vanish can be like an Insanity or like a Virus. Something between Defy and Vanish (same with wave and photon)

I don't have any MVP, but have thrown a couple of glide monsters in others bags. That said, the plastic on the flight plate was way to slick for my liking. Has this changed? That was the #1 reason I never picked anything from MVP up.

1. The first thing I like about MVP is that your based out of MI. I was born in Saginaw so I like to support all things Mitten.

2. I've been throwing the Resistor for a few years now and I love it. I've owned 4 now and they have all been consistently flat which is hard to find in other brands. Neutron plastic is great too. Great mix of grip and durability. I've messed around with the Servo and have the same positive opinion about it too.

3. There are a lot of backpack choices out there but not a ton of cart choices. I'd really like to see you develop a cart that would be a more affordable version of the Delta Cart. The low to the ground, box style of the Delta is really appealing but is way too expensive. I would bet MVP has the resources to do the R&D needed to make a competitive option. A German company called Crosslap has put one out in this style but I'd rather buy one from MVP!

1. The first thing I like about MVP is that your based out of MI. I was born in Saginaw so I like to support all things Mitten.

2. I've been throwing the Resistor for a few years now and I love it. I've owned 4 now and they have all been consistently flat which is hard to find in other brands. Neutron plastic is great too. Great mix of grip and durability. I've messed around with the Servo and have the same positive opinion about it too.

3. There are a lot of backpack choices out there but not a ton of cart choices. I'd really like to see you develop a cart that would be a more affordable version of the Delta Cart. The low to the ground, box style of the Delta is really appealing but is way too expensive. I would bet MVP has the resources to do the R&D needed to make a competitive option. A German company called Crosslap has put one out in this style but I'd rather buy one from MVP!

Should a cart be built, it needs bigger tires than whats on the market now. The backwoods courses in East Tn/ West NC, one almost needs a pack mule

Should a cart be built, it needs bigger tires than whats on the market now. The backwoods courses in East Tn/ West NC, one almost needs a pack mule
Also, the carts on the market are only rated for 225-250lbs and there are a lot of guys out there that are bigger than that. Its the main reason I haven't bought one yet...

Well OP you'll be happy to know I am picking up one of your slim bags tomorrow. Love that bag. Just wish there were more color options, or a proportionate number of the coolest colors. (lime is sold out everywhere and there are high quantities of every other variation)

Keep up the great work. Love my flat MVPs.

As a dealer, I need light weight high speed drivers!!! People are always asking if I know when the 23's and 24.5's will be available in light weights.

As a thrower, OS mid and putter :p lol I know I know. Overall, no complaints for what I need disc wise.

I would love to see Eclipse cores. I'd rather have a glow core than a glow rim. Find out what glow material Kastaplast uses because that stuff glows forever. The UFO glow tape is great, but having a glow core would be awesome!

Please get rid of the pea green Axiom rims :D

As for bags. I have been using the Pro this year. Unfortunately I would switch back to my Grip AX immediately if it was in better shape, or if I could afford a new one. The Pro is just too heavy. On my scale, empty, it is 6lbs 15oz, while my Grip is 4lb 4oz. I really start to struggle when I play more than 36 holes. I didn't think that 2-3lbs would make a difference, but it did with me. I also think that the straps need to be thicker. They were definitely digging into my shoulders. That's all personal preference, obviously. Maybe I need to hit the weights lol. I love the design, and it held everything that I needed it to with no problems.

I know clothing is coming at some point. Cotton will hopefully be in there. Hat style variety hopefully too. Innova and Trilogy offer a gigantic line of apparel, and it sells well, especially hats. Definitely need big guy sizes!

Soft Neutron ION:popcorn:

The Soft Neutron Ion is the number one thing I would like to see but since you are here-

-You need to make more white cores for all the Axiom discs, specifically Soft Neutron Proxy and Envy. Ideally with pink rims.

-Soft premium plastic Volt for more grip in cold and wet weather.

-How about a disc that floats in water? Like an Ion with a really thick flight plate made in Fission plastic(soft if possible.) Even if you had to make it light weight as long as it was still stable to slightly overstable it could be a good disc.

-Soft Neutron Ion in hot pink:popcorn:

MVP is for me!

I throw all MVP/Axiom except my mids (Buzz) and a Zone.
I am a big fan of the Plasma plastic for that beat in feel with some nice grip.
I also throw a good amount of Proton plastic for more stability.
I carry the Voyager bag, and may upgrade to the Pro this summer.
I threw Wizard putters for years until I got an Atom in my hand. Nice and str8 with just enough glide. Love it in the FIRM electron plastic.
Loving my brand new Proton Envy. Thing is dead str8 and just seems to find the basket for up shots and short drives off the tee.
I use an Inertia off the tee for longer drives, especially uphill shots and if I need just a little early turn.
The Volt is my other go to driver. Recently grabbed one in FISSION plastic and love the responsiveness and fade I get even in a lighter disc.
My favorite disc is my Proton Resistor. I search all over and online for this mold in the rare Proton plastic.
So....can we get the Resistor in Proton....please please please please please!!!!
The Voyager bag is just big enough for the number of discs I usually bring out with me.
It's compact enough so it doesn't feel bulky. It has plenty of room for everything I need during a round and the umbrella/stool holder is awesome.
The zippers are only thing I can say that doesn't hold up. I broke my main compartment zipper within first two weeks of owning the bag, and an upper pouch zipper within first month.
My only gripe about MVP/Axiom is the mids. I haven't found one I like at all.
A longer Envy would be sweet! Added bonus if there could be a really overstable Envy as well.
I'll try and buy just about anything with the logos on it, so start cranking out some apparel! A new fall line of clothing would be awesome!
I'm a big fan, and can't see myself changing up anytime soon!
:clap::thmbup::D

Soft Neutron ION:popcorn:

The Soft Neutron Ion is the number one thing I would like to see but since you are here-

-You need to make more white cores for all the Axiom discs, specifically Soft Neutron Proxy and Envy. Ideally with pink rims.

-Soft premium plastic Volt for more grip in cold and wet weather.

-How about a disc that floats in water? Like an Ion with a really thick flight plate made in Fission plastic(soft if possible.) Even if you had to make it light weight as long as it was still stable to slightly overstable it could be a good disc.

-Soft Neutron Ion in hot pink:popcorn:

Excellent point. More white cores all around. :thmbup:

White cores, pink rims! Visibility

I have an ugly green rimmed proxy (soft N) white core. Love that disc. It will eventually need replacing. Would love it if my only options were white with pink.

Latest posts