• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Motion

My 169g motion is about 2.5 yrs old and is still pretty much the same disc as new. Did you fold it off a tree or something? I've seen a couple of my discs over the years do that. I ripped an old inertia into a big Sycamore tree and I swear it touched tips. When I picked it up, it looked normal no warp, but it definitely had less fade afterwards.

Ive got a 167 or 169 motion. Been a staple in my bag for a year or two. Flies like new. Has chips taken out of it. Flies like new.

I mean I don't think I folded it on a tree, unless it happened out of my view. I throw the thing on virtually every tee shot I can out to like 360-375 so it's seen tons of dirt, hard pack, grass, trees, small rocks, etc. It doesn't have any major chips or gauges. But the sucker goes dead straight into a headwind. Maybe I should just grab a max weight cause mine might be a touch less OS than normal? I used to use if for FH flex shots and whatnot so it definitely started out more OS than it is now.

I mean I don't think I folded it on a tree, unless it happened out of my view. I throw the thing on virtually every tee shot I can out to like 360-375 so it's seen tons of dirt, hard pack, grass, trees, small rocks, etc. It doesn't have any major chips or gauges. But the sucker goes dead straight into a headwind. Maybe I should just grab a max weight cause mine might be a touch less OS than normal? I used to use if for FH flex shots and whatnot so it definitely started out more OS than it is now.

What's the max weight one going to accomplish that one a few g lighter cant?

Latest posts