• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a New Disc Supplier

dashiellx

* Ace Member *
It seems the Clearwater is not going to be back on the web anytime soon. So where should I purchase my plastic for the upcoming season?

I've been using discnation a long time, very prompt, good service, can choose the weight and color, discs arrive undamaged on time. Only beef is the inventory isn't always full. Don't always have exactly what I'm looking for.

Recently, I ordered from infinitediscs.com and that was a good experience. Their web site is definitely top of the line, they seem to have a vast inventory, and my 1-2 orders have gone through flawless. I might switch to using them because I love that they keep stats and publish them on this forum.

Community discs is my go-to. Marshall Street is good for bulk or specials. I've had good experience with GGGT. DGC is my go-to for one disc orders if Justin at Community doesn't have it.

Another vote for Marshall Street. Love their X-out deals and they have a great selection. I've ordered a lot from discgolfcenter too, and of course the Innova Pro Shop & DGUstore.

Id vote for infinitediscs.com. great site, good prices, awesome service and prompt shipping. My last order shipped out 6 hours after i submitted the purchase.

I've been using www.communitydiscs.com lately. I like that the website shows you pictures of each individual disc and the price you see is the price you pay out the door. No trying to figure out the perfect combination of discs that hits that sweet, sweet 50-51$ range ;)

Fast shipping too.

http://www.discgolfstore.com/ is good too. Their site is uglier than Community, so they're who I check if I don't find what I'm looking for the first try. They have free shipping and good service as well.

Marshall Street was my go to for a while, I always appreciated their sense of humor in the disc descriptions. Their site has been kind of buggy lately and only half the discs images seem to want to load. They seem to carry more dyes than most sites if thats your thing. They also do a good job stocking blanks.

I don't like buying a disc unless I can see a picture of the specific one I'm purchasing, no selecting a weight range I like and hoping I get a good color. I'll only support websites that list their products in this way. (e.g. screw using amazon for DG)

I've spent enough money at disc golf center to get the 10% discount. Cheap discs, free shipping, and a 10% discount is hard to beat.

Infinitediscs.com.Their selection is great, their search features are unparalleled, and their service is always fantastic.

Count me another Discgolf center convert.

Infinite is my second choice.

Used to buy a lot from Marshall, but their prices have gone up too much.

Hyzerfarm on ebay, great selection. Gotta Go Gotta Throw and KW disc golf also have ebay stores. Triple 7 Customs on ebay for dyed discs and wall hangers. I also have been buying from DD lately.

discgolfcenter for best prices and free shipping

marshalstreet for better selection and free shipping over $50 purchase

2 best i've found- price and free shipping

Been using Disc Nation and Marshall Street for many, many years without a single issue. For DD/trilogy stuff I typically go straight to their site, but if I can't find what I want there I use the other two.

discgolfcenter.com has a great selection, the best prices and free shipping even for just one disc.

I'm on their max discount plan due to how much business I've done with them. That and free shipping really adds up to some good savings when buying several discs at a time.

Latest posts