• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Needed: Android Users!

Thanks you everyone! I think I have enough people at the moment, I was trying to get one or two people with different type of phones. I think we have around 20 different devices covered with the PMs I sent out. Still waiting to hear back from around 10 people.

Ive got a note 3 running 4.3 right now. Im checking for updates on it as im sure there is. Need to connect to wifi first :/ but id be willing to help on in whatever way i can! Ive learned so much from these forums and improved my game enormously!

To everyone that received a PM and got back to me with your google play info, the invites haven't been sent out yet. There was a bit of a complication as far as getting the app setup for beta distribution. It should be sorted out by tomorrow.

I have a Droid 4 and I'd be glad to test this out if you'd like. It's coming tomorrow via eBay and i'll check the software.

I'm constantly on the site on my Note 2. I would love to beta test. I'm also a graphic designer / editor with some web development experience.

To everyone that received a PM and got back to me with your google play info, the invites haven't been sent out yet. There was a bit of a complication as far as getting the app setup for beta distribution. It should be sorted out by tomorrow.

:thmbup:

:thmbup: