• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

Robin Hood said:
I would like to pre-order a Jet Seat. Mostly so I can have something to bitch about not having later as I seem to do that pretty well. Also, can this jet seat make me a social piraya?

Let's sayyyyy... yes.

GripEQ said:
Second, Timko, you might want to carefully reread and edit that last post a bit, because I am definitely not "...jet sitting around somewhere doing nothing." Though GripEQ might be investing some R+D $$'s to invent "Jet Sitting" because it sounds fun as hell and a lot better than walking around the course (I bet Camp Time doesn't have a jet propulsion lab!). Actually, fudge it! I'm taking pre-orders for a 2025 release on Jet Seats... give or take a couple of decades. How's 10% off of 5,000$ sound? :lol:

Whoops, that's what I get for typing on my phone :). Sorry to Robin earlier, I was in a bit of a bad mood at work, and just sort of went off. I know you didn't mean any harm by your posts.

Timko said:
Sorry to Robin earlier, I was in a bit of a bad mood at work, and just sort of went off. I know you didn't mean any harm by your posts.

Dude, Vacation? Soon? Your work sounds like it blows.

It does sometimes, but welcome to engineering in any large company.

I DO need a vacation soon though.

Timko said:
And Justin, you should buy some DGR PDs :D.

I do very much like the PD. I'll have to check out one of yours first, though, because there is some variation, I understand, from PD to PD. Got any DGR P2s? P2s are saweeeet!!

J@ on FB:

"Man I can't wait to get the final samples on you guys... Looks like we're gonna be set with a batch of final samples for the Championship! And, finally, a release date several weeks after that!!"

Keep up the good work Justin. We KNOW its worth it...

BTW, what are "final samples"?

juju said:
J@ on FB:

"Man I can't wait to get the final samples on you guys... Looks like we're gonna be set with a batch of final samples for the Championship! And, finally, a release date several weeks after that!!"

Keep up the good work Justin. We KNOW its worth it...

BTW, what are "final samples"?

A manufacturer has to produce 'samples' of the final production model of a product for review by the designers and other stakeholders. These are what we have been testing and changing over the last several months. Final samples have all of the changes we have spec'd and are built with the finish materials. They are uber limited in number, but are an essential step in the production schedule. And once we get them and double check that everything is right (Which they will be as a result of all of the delays and work leading up to now--hence they are dubbed 'final samples') we say YES! THAT'S IT!! and the factory whips out our order in a matter of days.

I won't have that schedule until sometime late tonight, and I will share what it reveals tomorrow. But in the meantime I am excited to report that it looks like we are going to be able to courier in the pre-sold bags right off the line. It's not going to be cheap, but it will be quick! And that means good news for you lovely pre-sale customers!

I'm pretty sure Henry Ford said that back when they came out with the production line and only offered the one color, black.

Yeah, except the Ford Model T was available in grey, red or Brewster green at first, black becoming available in 1913.

kern9787 said:
People can have the Model T in any colour--so long as it's black.
-Henry Ford
My loss, I admit it. Though it's actually "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black." according to wikiquote (with page references and everything). Wouldn't have thought of him to write it so long after they'd already made the things in multiple colors, but there you go.

Latest posts