• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New California courses update thread

I talk to Ron today and he gave me the update about both universities. He said work on the Redwood college course would start this year. So that's exciting and he said that Brooking has an agreement already in place. Should be nice additions to the area.
Hey Lion, were abouts in Brookings will this course be? It's a place a frequent a few times a year and have joked. It would be a perfect place to retire if it had a course.

At the university. Thats where I was told. I will try and get more details.

Hey Lion, were abouts in Brookings will this course be? It's a place a frequent a few times a year and have joked. It would be a perfect place to retire if it had a course.

Miners point in Junction city is now open, 18 holes. It has been added to the site.

Also look it up on Facebook.

Pictures are coming.

Just saw a post on FB about a par 29 9-hole in the planning stages for Lewiston, CA.

is that near redding? Who is running this one or is it a club project? Any details or facebook page?

Just saw a post on FB about a par 29 9-hole in the planning stages for Lewiston, CA.

I think Lewiston is near Trinity Lake. Rings a bell for my NorCal days. I know I've been there, but can't remember exactly where it is.

Just saw it on Facebook. Good location, that area is really blowing up.

391613_4808166044744_1376173138_n.jpg

Here's a photo from out there and a little more info.

Saturday, November 10th at the brand new Lewiston DGC. This nine hole, par 29 is going to have baskets installed shortly after the event, which will use moveable baskets. $20 entry fee, full payout, pizza included. Lee Fong Ten Year Anniversary discs and other good prizes up for grabs.

Another day another new course in the Humboldt area. :D

Here's a few pics my buddy posted from a new course he is designing.

150582_4775620825386_319512403_n.jpg

21304_4775621705408_559593629_n.jpg

431642_4775622865437_1289382691_n.jpg

530724_4775625345499_1024755120_n.jpg

Will be a private course or a public course? I like the area and forestry that's involved. Any more details?

Will be a private course or a public course? I like the area and forestry that's involved. Any more details?

I think it is going to be another one like most of the ones out in the hills out there, and not be listed, but be on public land. So classify that as you will.

I think it is going to be another one like most of the ones out in the hills out there, and not be listed, but be on public land. So classify that as you will.

permanent baskets?

Added another course in California. Pacific Coast Trail in Kennedy meadows is a new 9 holer that was completed in September. It's in directory. I will add pictures soon. It's a good addition to Cali since its the only course in its area.

We got a local ski resort(no name until next spring) to put a course in next springs budget. According to Getty( nor cal course designer) it has potential to be Tahoes best course. I will update as info changes. I'm very excited about this and the main person in charge at this resort is all for it.

IV, NV?

Latest posts