• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc - Hurricane (DGA)

I bought the Hurricane. 173 Orange w/ green stamp First Flight Hurricane....

....and so far I'm loving the way it flies as well as it's low profile and rim that isn't so thick. Feels great in the hand. IMO if flies -- out of the box -- like mildly used Destroyer or a mildly used Wraith. Super fast with lots of glide. Takes just the slightest effort to flip this disc up (I avg about 380-420 ft RHBH) and have it hold a str8 line for a long time. In other words, it's the flippiness I love in my used Destroyers but this disc has a little less fade at the end of it's flight -- like a used wraith. It's mildly flippy, but not to flippy, just right. I did throw it into a headwind -- with a decent amount of hyzer (trying to flip it) and it did flip up then over into the ground. "turn and burn". So I'm going to say it is not compatable with headwinds, tailwinds however, yes. Used, could possibly be a good roller.

Think this ones staying in my bag. :thmbup::thmbup:from this disc golfer!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest posts