• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New grip lineup.

Paige said after her round this weekend that Discraft will have a new bag out soon.

I wonder if Discraft will continue to let their players rep Grip if they make a competing product?

Paige said after her round this weekend that Discraft will have a new bag out soon.

I wonder if Discraft will continue to let their players rep Grip if they make a competing product?

Considering she just had a (well, 2) signature bag(s) drop, maybe just those that aren't co-sponsored by Grip will need to use the DC bag?

DC is pretty far behind on the bag game, though they have seemed to fair just fine.

Discraft posted a new Paige bag that looks like a synthwave album cover, which is perfectly fine.

The CX1 looks great. Well, it looks terrible. But the specs look like pretty much the perfect bag for what I want out of a bag.

Haven't most of the recent "Discraft" bags been Discraft-decorated Grips? I guess I assumed there's some sort of business relationship considering the Venn diagram of DC players and Grip players is almost a circle.

So the G2 is the exakt same bag as G in a new color?

And the AX5, BX3 and CS2 is the same bag as the old one but with a new shoulder strap?

i was hoping for more. . .

i was hoping for more. . .

Judging by the responses to the drop on here and Reddit, I think everybody is disappointed.

I was holding off on a new bag in the hopes of a C-series refresh. Grabbed a UPD Shift yesterday instead.

Time for a "Has Grip EQ peaked?" thread?

I totally get that there's only so much fine tuning you can do with pockets and drink holders and things like that, and if the design is working then why go out of your way to totally reinvent the design?

I got lucky a couple years ago and snagged a sand CS at Christmas time when they were on sale for like $109 shipped or something silly cheap. I definitely like those drink holders better than the new design where they're integrated into the pockets.

I've also got one of the OG grips in the special edition gray with black accents colorway. I carry the CS more at this point and was considering selling the old one if the new lineup had something new to offer. The old one doesn't carry a whole lot more than the CS, so something with a larger capacity with a minimal footprint would be ideal. The giant side pockets on the AX bags remind me of those Prodiscus jetpack bags, which just looked too massive.

I guess it would have killed them to put the umbrella/retriever pocket off the AX on the BX too. Oh, well.

Just hope they made the plastic inserts on the sides the right size this time.
I had to cut them down a few millimeters on all my Grip bags

It's a grip BX2 with Discraft branding.
E825Cn-WQAUfKDl.jpg

The shoulder straps on the bag Paige wore in the last round at idlewild looked very wide.

The CX1 bag looks nice..but good luck finding one in stock

I see the CS2, BX3 and BX5 starts to per order i shops now....but the CX1, will that bag ever see a "normal" shop?

Does anyone know if the CX1 will be available outside of the Paige Pierce lineup? I'm interested in the size, but not really a fan of the color scheme.

posting this here since my ISO didn't turn up any results: does anyone have a good condition AX-15 they would sell? I had one previously and would really like to have one again.

So my cheapo Infinite is falling apart and Grip had a sale for worlds and I bought a BX3. Got it yesterday.

What's the deal with the side inserts? They seem too big and bow in towards the center of the bag. There really isn't room for them to self-correct loaded up, I presume. Do people trim these?

What's the deal with the side inserts? They seem too big and bow in towards the center of the bag. There really isn't room for them to self-correct loaded up, I presume. Do people trim these?

For lack of a better description, the bag just needs to be broken in. The inserts in my BX2 are BX3 were the same way. First I swapped them from side to side to have them bow out and not in but that didn't help. Then I took them out and put them in the oven for a few minutes on a cookie sheet and flattened them out but they kind of just warped right back when I installed them. If you cram the bag full of discs and just start using it everything will kind of work itself out.

Same deal with my AX5. Kind of nice because it stays pretty rigid when I throw half my bag on a hole. I had to switch my super domey wraith to the second slot in though because the side supports were putting a dent in the dome. Doesn't seem to do anything to my wraith with a normal dome.

Latest posts