• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New mold vulcan?

The discs in question as the op was curious about are in my opinion>>>> Vulcan, wraith.
I simply looked at the pic, walked over to my bag and grabbed a vulcan and a wraith. I set them next to each other with the vulcan on the left and the wraith on the right and they matched his picture.

Simply put he has 2 different molds. 1 is probably mislabeled.

its definately a vulcan. somehow in the cooling process or something the outer part of the lip rose causing everything to slant inward. if i tilt the disc the lips are identical. it would be like taking a really gummy disc in the hottest part of summer and tacoing it outward all the way around making it more overstable. this thing is insanely overstable. ive let friends throw it, no one has ever seen a disc this overstable. unless you can throw 400ft or farther it starts fading the instant its released and it fades HARD. thrown on a nearly vertical anny release it still fades back. im really loving this disc, just wondering if ill ever find another out there. i checked out the local pro shop my brother bought it at, none of them are anything like it

so enough with the innova bashing!!!! we all know discs are discs.

how do the champ vulcan fly? longer roadrunners?

Latest posts