• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Reddit thread about DGCR, 250+ comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well......I guess my quest to live my life, without intentionally injecting myself with a steaming pile of human venom, just got a bit harder. :|

Imagine feeling like you have the right to limit a discussion because you do not agree with one side of the discussion. Literally going against the biggest thing our founders were afraid of. Limit of free speech. Your feelings are no more relevant than anyone else's. I have not seen a single derogatory statement made on this forum and yet every discussion is deleted. Have fun talking to the same 10 people. This place is a joke. Profile DELETED.

Imagine feeling like you have the right to limit a discussion because you do not agree with one side of the discussion. Literally going against the biggest thing our founders were afraid of. Limit of free speech. Your feelings are no more relevant than anyone else's. I have not seen a single derogatory statement made on this forum and yet every discussion is deleted. Have fun talking to the same 10 people. This place is a joke. Profile DELETED.

giphy.gif

You gotta imagine skizzles' discmania overlords might not be thrilled with his takes on here.

Ah yes the good old "I am gonna tell on you". Typical from a person of your caliber. I will say WTF I want to say, when I want to say it, and wherever I want to say it. If I am kicked off a "team" for that then awesome. Grow up and stop thinking that because you post on a dead forum you are something. :thmbup:

I was expecting the thread to be worse. I mean it is reddit after all.

More amazed at how thin the skin is on Skizzle; such that a few people disagreeing with him pushed him to leave.

edit: nevermind the last bit. Guess he's still here.

I was expecting the thread to be worse. I mean it is reddit after all.

More amazed at how thin the skin is on Skizzle; such that a few people disagreeing with him pushed him to leave.

edit: nevermind the last bit. Guess he's still here.

Its not thin skin. It's how disgusting it is for a small group of people to decide what is able to be talked about on a public forum. It is people acting like there is only one right answer to this question. It is the fact that contributing to this forum is supporting the idiocracy that reigns here. Still trying to find the delete button! Any help would be greatly appreciate. Or if a mod could just ban or delete me that would be awesome.

Ah yes the good old "I am gonna tell on you". Typical from a person of your caliber. I will say WTF I want to say, when I want to say it, and wherever I want to say it. If I am kicked off a "team" for that then awesome. Grow up and stop thinking that because you post on a dead forum you are something. :thmbup:

You gotta imagine how much of your life you have wasted posting 10,000 comments on a DEAD FORUM.

Your so low on the totem pole DM probably forgot they sponsored you.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts