• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Video

Nice video! This may be a little bit of schadenfreude, but it's nice to see the pros hit trees from time to time. Makes me not feel so bad about my game. ;)

Nice vid, not a fan of the music either, but that is what volume is for. Funny, that one dude had to borrow his sisters pajamas to play.

The final and playoff are finished and should be uploaded soon. The music is a local band and with all the copyright problems ive had in the past, it's nice to have something permitted for use.

Nice work, Mat. Glad to see you're still shooting. Does this mean we'll see an Urban Disc Golf #4 in the near future?

Id like to see some more of you and Barsby tearing up the course. The horning hideout vid is one of my favorites

Music tip:

Find a band/artist you like on Soundcloud. Send them a message. I've never been denied the ability to use a song as long as proper credit has been given. Most folks love getting their music out there.

Other than that... good video.

Latest posts