• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Niagara Falls, late August

corey

Bogey Member
Wife and I are heading to Niagara Falls next month and I'd love to find a course to play while we're there. We're staying on the Canadian side, so it would be cool to find one on that side. There aren't any listed on the map here. Anyone out there know of any courses?

Don't know of any on the Canadian side but it's like a 20 minute drive to Beaver Island. Amazing course.

Hey man I'm from western new york and recently took a road trip out to New Mexico and played your course in Terre Haute on the way out. LOVED IT !!!!
Joesph Davis State Park in Lewiston is on the way just before you cross the border. 27 holes pretty easy yet fun course. You could stop on the the south side of Buffalo on your way in and check out Chestnut Ridge in Orchard Park or Black Diamond DGC in Emery Park in Wales, NY. These are really tough courses with pretty extreme terrain if that's what you're looking for.
Not sure whats on the Canadian side either. Check pdga.com course directory.

Thanks for the info! I was hoping to find something really close to the Falls. Looks like Lewiston or Beaver Island are the most likely. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to convince my wife to play yet, so I would have had to squeeze in a quick round while she was sleeping (she's a late riser and I'm a morning person).

RocCity- It's a pretty nice park. And it's 3 minutes from my house, which is awesome. I count myself fortunate to have a good park so close by. I'd hate to be stuck in some isolated area without a course nearby. That would be close to torture...hah!

Latest posts