• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Nuke OS vs. Max

skizzle34

Banned
So I lost my Z nuke OS yesterday in a foot of snow and am planning on replacing it. I am always open to try new things but have no problem going back to my trusty nuke OS. I mainly throw my OS for FH flex shots or really rip on it flat for a nice straight flight with very strong fade. I was looking through inbounds yesterday and they had the Ape listed as the most similar to the OS but in my experience it has more high speed turn and less LSS. Input would be appreciated!

I would get another. Nothing has beef like that (except a Stilleto) but that might be too OS for what you're using it for.

I would say an OS and a Max are pretty similar... I use a champ max because that's what I've always had and the OS just didn't do anything it didn't.. but you're not missing out on anything different really

Any other OS throwers notice cryztal is more stable than z? AFTC no I have not thrown a flick before.

Ahh the flick talk about crazy stable might give it a try I forgot about those haven't thrown one in years

The max is much slower than a NOS. You can beat a bit of glide into a star max but forget about it with a champ max.

Not much glid but cuts through air better than any other disc cause it is so flat I think.

I will most likely grab another nuke OS and give a flick a try next time I play with someone who carries one. I just worry about finding one that doesn't click with me like the other one did.

Latest posts