• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Old Pro-D Challengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.

*Legalize It*
Hey guys looking to scoop up some old barstamp pro-d challengers..Would prefer white 170-175g but will consider ANY in ANY condition. I have trades or paypal just let me know what you prefer :D

Ian Wants .. Barstamp Pro-D Challengers

- 168-175g
- ANY condition
- Will consider Team Stamp if its the older plastic

Looking for these :
images

Also fwiw TimothyaSteele is the man!!!! :thmbup:

Last edited:
lol i feel ya there.. just cant seem to make myself wait till we get up to trade so figured why not :)

oh most deff!!! Ill still have some for you if you see any whites you dont want send em my way!

nice and concave. and ian the blue stamp will compliment you eyes ;)

Last edited:
^^ appreciate it.. only been using the chally for last month or two but really really like them so far but i got to fondle some oldies that birdman had and i must have a few lol .. i dont mind the new chalky concave ones but wow the oldies are just a different beast all together

I love those old challys! If they dont work for ya, id gladly take them off your hands ;-)

^^ yeah i have used sanny 12x kc aviars for past couple years but just kinda fell into the challenger and it clicked..prob just me but they do seem to "catch" better :/

^^ yes sir cant wait.. Ill load up the SB Orc and whatever else i can think of that might interest you but im down for sure :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.