• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Old Pro-D Challengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white ones are the best.
I have a concave yellow one with a rainbow stamp that's an easy 8 for a putter.
Not looking to sell but would entertain trades for rocs, Leopards or teebirds.

The white ones are the best.
I have a concave yellow one with a rainbow stamp that's an easy 8 for a putter.
Not looking to sell but would entertain trades for rocs, Leopards or teebirds.

whats the weight? Also what kind of rocs,leopards and teebirds we talking? :D

Free bump for your quest. I've got a stash but you can't have any ;)

Also the team stamps from DD are pretty nice as well. I've got a few team stamps and EMac signature's and they've got good grip and overstability like the old barstamp Pro-D's.

The only thing they lack is the durability of that old plastic, but it's a good B+ substitute if you want to grow that OOP Challenger stash as big as possible.

Free bump for your quest. I've got a stash but you can't have any ;)

Also the team stamps from DD are pretty nice as well. I've got a few team stamps and EMac signature's and they've got good grip and overstability like the old barstamp Pro-D's.

The only thing they lack is the durability of that old plastic, but it's a good B+ substitute if you want to grow that OOP Challenger stash as big as possible.

thanks buddy.. yeah i have really been digging them so far but i have found i miss the bead a lil bit once they beat in.. on my kc's even when i beat the crap out of them i still had some sort of bead or something up top :\

Ian, i'll take your challengers when you decide to go back to your aviars :thmbup:

^^ lol yeah im debating on it... might not get rid of all of them but im sure i could part with a couple.. i know my cam todds are spoken for but have a few old barstamp i might be able to come off of..mostly yellows

How cute a stash. We ride in hoards ;)

Hahaha, well said.

^^ lol yeah im debating on it... might not get rid of all of them but im sure i could part with a couple.. i know my cam todds are spoken for but have a few old barstamp i might be able to come off of..mostly yellows

Wait are you 180'ing in your own thread :p? Can I get dibs on any purple stamps if you decide to go the other way? :cool:

^^ lol im busted... hmm dunno if i have any purple stamps.. well maybe one on an old blue pro-d but i can check... yeah it looks like i may be back to the darkside.. used my kc's for about 3 years and had no reason to switch other then me just being random and crazy lol.. what can i say i just miss that big ole.............

bead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.