• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Pa1 and Pa4, flight discussion.

Threw a PA1 today. The plastic was flexy and suprisingly grippy. Had a very flat top and a unique rim design with an interesting bead. Felt nice in the hand and flew very overstable. If thrown hyzer it would not flip up and thrown flat it would hold flat thrown with max power. Thrown with medium power it would flex out of a slight anny. Cool disc

Any Pa1 vs Suspect comparison?

I've thrown 174 lucid suspects and this 400 PA1 but unfortunately I didn't get to throw them side by side. They are similar in stability but fly differently because the suspect is 'truly a midrange' as it has a typical midrange shape and a 1.2 rim like a roc or buzzz. The PA1 is 'truly a putter' as it has 1.0 rim and a typical putter shape just as a challenger or aviar. A better comparison would be a rhyno, which I did get to throw side by side. The two are pretty similar in stability but a rhyno fades out sooner so it is a little more overstable. Some will say the PA1 is the same stability but simply 'glides less' but that does not make any sense. 'Glide' is not an inexplicable independant factor, it is directly related to 'speed' and 'stability'. Your bag could share a suspect and PA1 if you are not a mold minimalist but a rhyno and PA1 would be very redundant.

Perfect. Sounds Luke I'll pass on the Pa1 since I like my suspects and they can do all that and have added length.

Picked up a Pa4 today and used it as my sole putter and approach disc. I love this thing. It held any line I put on it and had a nice amount of glide to it. The plastic felt nice in my hand so I ordered another to go with this one in my bag...love it!

Latest posts