• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Par72discgolf.com

ERicJ

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Anyone have any experience with www.par72discgolf.com? :confused:

I placed an order with them on 9/21 and quickly got two order confirmation e-mails. Since then: nothing. No discs, no contact. I've sent multiple follow-up e-mails and voicemail. No reply. On the upside my credit card hasn't been charged yet either.

ERic

Never heard of them. Considering it has been well over 2 weeks without a response from them or your discs I'd say their customer service is a bit lacking. Like you said, at least you haven't been charged.

I'd probably cancel the order via email/voice mail and take my business elsewhere if I were in your shoes and then keep an eye on my card in case the charge slips through.

IIRC, that's Timmy Gill's company. I'm not sure that selling discs is really their main focus, just something they do to raise money. It's not an excuse for their actions, more of an explanation on why their customer service is lacking.

It's been one month today and I've had no response to at least three phone messages I've left, and half a dozen e-mails sent to three different e-mail address they list as well as using their online contact form. Gotta say this is the worst online DG vendor I've dealt with so far.

Oh yeah... and their message board doesn't work either. :(

ERic

Last edited: