• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

It's amazing how popular this sport is becoming and all the PDGA members. I play four times a month with #15 and she is cool as hell.

Membership updates typically are uploaded to the website on Wednesday (unless all of the staff are out at Am or Pro Worlds and forget about everything else going on).

Why is this a manual process? How is this not done on the fly. With only 50,000 members so far they can't have more than 20-30 registrations per day.

You pay and you get a number...it should take only a few seconds after the CC transaction is completed to update the database for the website.

Contracted out so new memberships are not handled on PDGA servers. They have kept the two databases not talking to each other in real time, just updating once per week on Wednesdays.

Contracted out so new memberships are not handled on PDGA servers. They have kept the two databases not talking to each other in real time, just updating once per week on Wednesdays.

Are you serious? Is it 1985? Who does this anymore?

Does it take 4-6 weeks to get your stuff too?

Depending on what day you sign up, you could get your packet before your new number shows up on the PDGA site.

i'll be in a tournament on the 6th with pdga #50,009.

my brother just missed it. he's 50,330. about two weeks after my brother joined the numbers were already up to 50,609. it's going up fast.

Who's got the biggest spread of pDGA #'s in their house?

I've got #4693 (1988), DeLynn is #25205 (2004), David is #26754 (2005), and Colby is #26755 (2005).

22062 players between my number and the boys'.

Latest posts