• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Beaver State Fling presented by KEEN 07-Jun to 09-Jun-2019

What do you think about AJ Risley using Calvin Heimburg's disc to tap in his own putt on hole 3 of round 3?
I don't know what the rules are concerning that.

10:52 of the video below.

There are no rules concerning that. It's 100% allowed.

The only thing questionable about it was whether or not he should have pulled Heimburg's disc entirely out of the basket before he returned it to the basket and let it go. But really, it's a distinction that doesn't mean all that much. At most, I'd call it a bit lazy.

Yup, legal to use someone else's PDGA legal disc like that. I played a tournament round with a guy who made it his objective to hit at least one putt with the putter of each one of his cardmates. Interesting.

Just looking at the scores it looks like both winners played quite bad the last round, but maybe they just played safe?

Performance Tracks. In case you want to see all the results in an instant.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BSF2019Tracks.jpg
    BSF2019Tracks.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 244
Did something happen on the FPO card or am i reading Paige comment on Instagram wrong?

She said " I overcame the tension and discomfort on the lead card."

Did something happen on the FPO card or am i reading Paige comment on Instagram wrong?

She said " I overcame the tension and discomfort on the lead card."

I would assume the tension is between Paige and Cat? I'm not sure they were ever friendly, and then Paige publicly criticized Catrina's abuse of the rules...

Anyone notice that Anthon didn't bother showing up?

He had a DNF at the Master's Cup, then placed 16 at the Portland Open, now a DNF.

Is he nursing an injury? Anyone from Cali with insight?

Latest posts