• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I had a half good last tournament. Average first round, semi-crappy second round, and a great 3rd round. Layout isn't correct in the unofficial ratings either with Pros playing tougher OB on the same layout so our SSA should be a couple strokes higher and my ratings should go up. I'll also have a bad tournament drop off. Crossing my fingers that when it updates in the mid may update I'll finally crack the 980s.

The update isn't instantaneous...it takes a couple hours for the upload to populate through the database. Considering Big Dog and staff were at Bowling Green this weekend, I doubt that process has started yet, so wouldn't expect the update until later in the day at the earliest.

Up five points to 951. :) Finished 2nd in adv at dboe memorial it's included. Onward and upward.

I've had a lot of rounds right at 1000-1009 rated this year. Most of those dropped down to high 990s after the update. :(

Looks like I'm finally ineligible to play Rec! :hfive:

...been my goal since starting out. Now to start creeping up there to become ineligible for Intermediate...

Most recent tournament didn't make the cut, guess I'm waiting for next month's update.

I shot two sub-900 rounds last week, but I'll be dropping an 830 and everything else is 950ish. So I have no idea where I'll end up.

I don't know if it works this way for everybody, but it seems to me they update the ratings detail first (where I can see my recent unofficial rated rounds usually go down a few points to what looks like will be the official ratings for those rounds), and I can see my new rating wherever I'm listed for an upcoming event. The last thing to change is my Player Statistics tab.

...or I could just not worry about it until tomorrow...

My only event since last year (in mid march) still not official. Which is good because its still missing an entire person who was in (or just outside) open cash. I do not remember what he finished, but his name is still not on the event.

If my rating moves it will just be up a point or two.

I don't know if it works this way for everybody, but it seems to me they update the ratings detail first (where I can see my recent unofficial rated rounds usually go down a few points to what looks like will be the official ratings for those rounds), and I can see my new rating wherever I'm listed for an upcoming event. The last thing to change is my Player Statistics tab.

...or I could just not worry about it until tomorrow...

Another good way to get it if it hasn't updated on your front page, is to look at any tourneys you're pre-registered for. The ratings on those usually update before the player pages....

Gah, no way my last tourney made this cutoff looking at the dates. Time to wait another month.