• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Today is the day! I expect to only have a 1 point move either way. Only one tourney in the update this month, and I had one round just over and one just under my rating. :popcorn:

I am pretty excited. It looks like I am dropping rounds averaging 50 points lower than rounds that I am picking up. Hopefully that will pull up my average and drop a round or two outside of the standard deviation too.

Uh oh. Did paul's rating finally crash the system? It wont load the pdga site, though it might be my worthless net, lol.

^ nevermind I think I just tried to login at the same time they loaded the update. 877 down 1 point. Next update is gonna be ugly. 799 and a 821 ugh

Last edited:
Dropped 41 points (928 to 887). Not surprising...6 rated rounds, and one of them was an 801. That'll get ya every time, I guess.

@ stardoggy Well you can dominate in rec again......

LoL...that 801 round was probably the worst I've played in two years, and of course it had to come in a tournament. I literally had no clue what my arm was going to do on any given shot. It was brutal.

I'll keep playing Int, though.

@bradharris: I had to go into the ratings history to actually see the score...it didn't show up as updated in my bio lines...

LoL...that 801 round was probably the worst I've played in two years, and of course it had to come in a tournament. I literally had no clue what my arm was going to do on any given shot. It was brutal.

I'll keep playing Int, though.

@bradharris: I had to go into the ratings history to actually see the score...it didn't show up as updated in my bio lines...
I recently decided to play in intermediate at a tourney cause I finally won in rec. Those two rounds I referred to earlier were the rounds I shot that day.

I recently decided to play in intermediate at a tourney cause I finally won in rec. Those two rounds I referred to earlier were the rounds I shot that day.

Yeah that was my second tournament...shot really well in Rec in my first one, tied for first (lost in a playoff on third hole), and I think I was a bit overconfident going in. Something else was up that day, though...the course was a total pitch n putt and I couldn't have dropped a disc in the basket from 2'. Just one of those things, I guess. Ended up middle of the pack in the second Int tourney.

Now I just have to find the time to actually play in a tournament.

Up 8 points, only to 848 but the next few updates should be really nice for me as my first three tournaments come off along with 4 700-800 rated rounds. :)

Up from 58 points on the calendar year - hoping to be 880-900 by years end.

dropped 3 points to 946... was expecting that I guess, after a stellar spring I sprained my ankle - since then I've hardly been able to shoot above 900..

Latest posts