• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Possible dye request

Nuke

Birdie Member
Well, title says it all really. I have a logo I want on a disc and I'm out of dye and vinyl. Trying to figure out if I should get one of you guys to dye it, or try out the DD dye max thing, to see what it's like and get a new disc. If I do get it dyed, I'd like to know how much it would cost. I have the vector already drawn and can get it to you in whatever format you'd need. I also have the disc I'd want it on. It's a simple 2 color dye, black and green. Just need to ship it to you, you dye it, and ship it back. Lemme know what you guys think. Image attached...

Attachments

• ska.jpg
    ska.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 12
Hah, sorry Maansmit, didn't mean to jump the gun on you. I'd recommend maansmit for this job, I think he'd do a good job with it.

No worries. Everyone is welcome to submit there offers on these requests so I don't take offense. Since this is a less complicated one, I figured I should jump on it since those don't come around that often.