• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

Every course needs one of these straight shots, right! Half way down the fairway on Shawshank #5.

9e322992.jpg

I would love to play this course.I might hit a few trees the first time tho. lmao

I would love to play this course.I might hit a few trees the first time tho. lmao

Using a previously posted picture for your first post??? Just kidding!!!! :)

And that is a cool picture, worthy of being brought up again. I'm sure that I would taco a disc or two on this hole, too.

Welcome!

#4@Watter Works

#4@ Water Works, KC Wide Open ~6/12/11~
5842982795_6fd176c94f_z.jpg

Played in Am's Grand Masters.
Had a fantastic weekend. Played Rosedale, Cliff Drive & Water Works A challenge for me. Most definitely want to play them again. :thmbup:

That's just stupid. Horrible hole design (or lack thereof) imo.

You would not like the courses in the Pacific Northwest. Tight lines to the basket, but the lines are there. I see several in the photo.

There have been some pretty strong storms that went through St. Louis this weekend and on hole 6 at jefferson barracks, where the center tree got taken out last year and made the hole that much easier, the tree directly right of the tee pad got blown out by the wind. this hole is getting torn apart.

Attachments

• downsized_0619111540.jpg
    downsized_0619111540.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 107
Flicked my Katana over the batting cages at the Rocky Mount, NC Sports Complex DG course (#13) and it faded a bit left and over the outfield fence then it hit the foul ball fence (rectangle that sits on top of the fence so there's no close calls for foul balls or home runs) as it was fading towards the basket and stuck in the muddy warning track. OB!

5859550269_548108d6aa_b.jpg

5860104108_7760fc2349_b.jpg

Here's my dog Oreo fetching an old Dragon ('cause it floats) at hole 10 at the same course. She loves that pond.
5853400554_df828446c8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Flicked my Katana over the batting cages at the Rocky Mount, NC Sports Complex DG course (#13) and it faded a bit left and over the outfield fence then it hit the foul ball fence (rectangle that sits on top of the fence so there's no close calls for foul balls or home runs) as it was fading towards the basket and stuck in the muddy warning track. OB!

5860104108_7760fc2349_b.jpg

Ah, warning track power :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts