• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is sad they pioneered digital photography and failed to capitalize on that. I love digital, only because I hated darkroom work. Hours on end spending mucho dinero on supplies to get that one perfect print.

Now there's Instagram. A phone app that transforms crystal clear digital images in to crappy looks of the past.

Hole #6 Loriella DGC...

Deer.jpg

Having Played Loriella and having been tick dinner I approve of this photo :clap:

That's a great photo. Sorry, I did not mean to cheat. I was just responding to a quote in the message board. The original picture was great, I guess I should not of touched it. Sorry OP.

I was just **** talking. I guess my sarcasim font was turned off. :D

2012-04-29155748.jpg

Playing with a portable basket around the subdivision. This is my brother playing it where it lied. He almost made that shot for birdie.

My wife and I are in a group at church, called Ever After. It's for couples with young'ish kids, and it's encouraging the couples to "re-connect." One of "homework assignments" is to go on special dates, each planned out by one spouse. The date she organized for us was to play a full round of DG together... and she doesn't play. It was a great time and she definitely wants to play more. I'm so thankful for the group as I don't know when she might have gotten out on the course with me if not for this.

Anyway, this is a cropped shot of us on hole #8 of the Dixie Lee DGC... with her "treed" approach shot in the Lilac bush above our heads. The 2-Meter Rule is not in effect on the DLDGC! (Not for my wife, anyway!)

picture.php

Here's a few from NSRA DGC in Sedro Woolley, WA.

Some kind of crazy target!
img0444nc.jpg

I think these trees have been hit a few times. Note the spelling of disc. Oops!
img0448ej.jpg

A buddy of mine going for par on #16.
img0454j.jpg

Another crazy target!
img0456wq.jpg

Looking back at hole #18.
img0457rm.jpg

Last edited:
Got this one with my phone - thought the lighting was kind of cool coming through the trees.....

6980245208_b8e17b1ef0_z.jpg

This past Sunday, I opened up my newspaper (Cincy Enquirer) and started leafing through the sections and the "Top Pic" of the NKY Life section quickly caught my eye. Turns out a photo that I took this past winter at Lincoln Ridge Park made the cut. Snapped the photo on the walk from 21 to 22, looking down the fairway of 24.

Here's the original...
picture.php

Attached is the top of the newspaper. I don't know why they waited until well into spring to post a picture from the winter, but hey, I made the paper so I'm not complaining.

Attachments

• P1060007.jpg
    P1060007.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts