• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
corbin.jpg

Hole #2 at Corbin in Post Falls, ID

I found this while playing a round at Cottonmill in Kearney, NE.

Attachments

• 2012-05-23 14.35.20.jpg
    2012-05-23 14.35.20.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 166
Don't throw discs at discs in trees

attachment.php
attachment.php

We did finally get them all down. The were about 25' feet up. The close up is telephoto...duh. The closeup is the cool pic. The wider angle is to show the ground level view. I think we only had 3 discs up there when it was taken.

Attachments

• 4 discs in tree latimer sep'11 #2 zoomed.jpg
    4 discs in tree latimer sep'11 #2 zoomed.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 3-4 discs in tree from ground latimer #2 sept '11.jpg
    3-4 discs in tree from ground latimer #2 sept '11.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 459
corbin.jpg

Hole #2 at Corbin in Post Falls, ID

This has been my desktop on one of my work computers for awhile now. Never knew where it was from though, just found it randomly on the netz. Lots of people have asked me about it though.

Too bad the basket is inked.

IMG_3092.jpg

guard-dog.jpg

Here are a few more. That's me about to tee of on #10 (1083' par 5) and my dog Luke. He's laying right in front of the box on #3 in the shade.

snowfarm is fun,i played am dubs out there back in the beginning of 10' and camped out. fun fun course but the briars are a bitch if you get stuck in them. i left that weekend with bloody legs and hands.

Cool photo. Too bad some a$$hat had to write 2 paragraphs about his ace on the top ring. :wall:

Couldn't agree more!

In all of the banter about which basket is best that I've read, I always support the Innova baskets and their bright yellow chastity belts. However, I guess that this (their propensity to graffiti) is one drawback to them that I had never thought about. It'd be pretty hard to make this kind of mess on other manufacturer's all galvanized chain supports. :wall:

Last edited:
Got to try out the newest basket with four additional chains at Innova East.

Attachments

• 2012-05-25 14.24.46-1.jpg
    2012-05-25 14.24.46-1.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts