• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

the-problem-with-quotes-on-the-internet.jpg

QZCmvmK.jpg

Curious if anyone else has played the course this picture is from. Kibbutz Lotan in Southern Israel. Played there in September. If you're ever in Eilat, it's just a 30-40 minute bus ride up to Lotan. Definitely recommend having dinner at the Tea House on the Kibbutz.

I love the thunderdome in the pic! We used to have one on my home course, but the city deemed it 'unsafe' and ripped it out.

Nope, you should have searched for the rightful owner or left it there. :0)

I actually do search the "lost discs" sections in the course directory here, and leave discs either on top of baskets, or on the tee sign for the hole that I find the disc.

I guess my attempt at humor missed the mark.

I actually do search the "lost discs" sections in the course directory here, and leave discs either on top of baskets, or on the tee sign for the hole that I find the disc.

I guess my attempt at humor missed the mark.

As did mine................

Florida fairway Franz Ross Park hole 3 02/17/2019

52569281_10156357124108737_1415561628090368000_n.jpg

From a non DG point of view: yes, this looks cool. As a disc golfer, however, I hate holes like this.

All that shrubbery and undergrowth is basically low enough that it really doesn't affect your shot or influence what line you take off the tee (assuming you don't throw a worm-burner). It simply makes finding discs a more time consuming (and sometimes painful) process. God forbid your shot hits the fairway and skips 5 - 10 one way or the other.

Last edited:
From a non DG point of view: yes, this looks cool. As a disc golfer, however, I hate holes like this.

All that shrubbery and undergrowth is basically low enough that it really doesn't affect your shot or influence what line you take off the tee (assuming you don't throw a worm-burner). It simply makes finding discs a more time consuming (and sometimes painful) process. God forbid your shot hits the fairway and skips 5 - 10 one way or the other.

Couldn't agree more! :clap:

The underbrush on this course isn't that bad really, especially when compared to some of the other nearby courses. I think you might like this hole if you came and played it.

The underbrush on this course isn't that bad really, especially when compared to some of the other nearby courses. I think you might like this hole if you came and played it.

I'll take your word for it. Things IRL aren't always as they appear to be through a lens... there maybe some reasonably open spaces between patches of undergrowth.

Maybe I'll take a huk down this fairway one day and find out fir myself. My statement was based solely on the photographic evidence, and in principle, I stand behind it.

^^. love big cheque

2q2lh85.jpg

Pleasant field work via bike to nice spots. local sports complex that has open pads alongside basic kids soccer fields/open area. pile of dx rocs, star tee birds, pinnacle cannons and one dx aviar.

new to me bike for keeping up with girlfriend. early 80s Panasonic Pro Touring. rims and cheese seat seem to be about only modern replacements. just starting to ride it and dialing in some adjustments. 50/44/28 Sugino AT crankset and the Shimano rear end working real good so far. ... UE boom 2 speaker, i highly recommend