• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

t0cHwKil.jpg

Longview DGC

This time?

Edit: Nope, again.

It was pretty cool. My 2001-era Champ Stingray with about 1,000 tiny insects on it after it landed in oak leaves.

You know that you are about to have a rustic disc golf experience when the course tee sign looks like this:

picture.php

This course features the most rustic tee pad that I have ever seen. Wear sturdy shoes!

picture.php

From a recent round at West Delray Regional Park in SE FL.

You know that you are about to have a rustic disc golf experience when the course tee sign looks like this:

picture.php

This course features the most rustic tee pad that I have ever seen. Wear sturdy shoes!

picture.php

From a recent round at West Delray Regional Park in SE FL.
You sure this is in the right thread?

Hello FH roller.

Pix from my recent NC trip.

Black Jack (can't remember what hole # - but you can make out the basket on the center of the open grassy green):
attachment.php

Ashe County #1 on the way to #2:
attachment.php

"The Nicest Hole I Never Played" at Heritage Farms:
attachment.php

We were walking away from the basket (up there near the end of the split rail fence) toward the next tee, when I turned around and saw the water flowing down over the rocks... and thought "Wow. Wouldn't that make a great hole?"
But alas, what you're looking is simply a rearview look of the walk between a couple of holes toward the end of the course. It's not even a fairway - hence the title of this pic.

Attachments

• Black Jack.jpg
    Black Jack.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 458
  • Ashe County #1.jpg
    Ashe County #1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Heritage Best I've never played.jpg
    Heritage Best I've never played.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Ashe County #13:
attachment.php

Not particularly scenic or anything exemplary, but...

Clearing out trees to create a fairway? That's nice. :|
Using those felled trees as a measure to combat erosion, and make it easier to get up the hill? :) :thmbup: :clap:
As far as I'm concerned, that's cool.
Not the first time I've seen it, but IMHO, I don't see nearly enough of it.

I could tell it was working, because as I walked up the hill, the dirt on the uphill side of each log was basically level with the top of the log (rather than below).

Attachments

• Ashe County #13.jpg
    Ashe County #13.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:

Latest posts