• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

2mfeyg.jpg

Got 'em today from local guy out of his old boxes. Both look to be nice stable flat CE valks in great shape. These old hippies buy safety for a few I have that are too cherry to throw on gnarly courses. :)

Off the top of the mountain at my buddy's mountain house in Maggie Valley, NC, into a cloud.

10813993_10152909952423035_683827919_o.jpg

DG-related bling bling

Not sure where else to post this, so it goes here..

I've got one of those fancy 3D-printers and last year someone uploaded a fancy ring-design with deer antlers (or whatever they're called) on them.. fun thing, but not exactly DG-related.. so I thought.. hmm.. how can I make these little cheap, fun things that DG-players might love for those Christmas parties to come?

Well.. tadaa...

attachment.php

A link to the source files will follow when I get home from work if anyone would be interested in printing one your selves.

Attachments

• basket_ring.jpg
    basket_ring.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 449
I've been dreaming about building a 3d printer for a while now. Thanks for adding fuel to that fire. I like that a lot.