• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a pic of your favorite "Tunnel Hole"

picture.php
...it's my home course in the literal sense...it's my back yard...this is a pic in the fall, but it really fills out with green in the summer...i should take a pic now actually...it's about 185, down a hill, cross a path, over a creek, the basket is perched on a pretty steep incline about 15 feet above path level...it's made me so much better on these heavy wooded NC courses than when I first moved here

I like number 6 at Circle C from the long tee pad. Starts off as a tunnel shot with a tough angle...you gotta throw from the corner of the teepad just to get the proper trajectory to make it through the tunnel. Then it bends left and opens up into a really nice fairway with a couple more trees to avoid.

e6312d63.jpg

If you can make it cleanly all the way through the tunnel, then you have a chance at landing here and a shot at getting a 3 on this hole.
5e867d4c.jpg

This is the signiture hole at Bryan McClain Park. Its only 140ft , but don't let the distance fool you. This is a risk/reward hole. Make a good shot, you can Ace it. Miss the shot, and you will end up in the creek

Attachments

• San Antonio.jpg
    San Antonio.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 96

Attachments

• 510e93fc.jpg
    510e93fc.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 49
  • a1303e43_m.jpg
    a1303e43_m.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Hole 17 at Rivery. You have to hit that black hole in the middle from about 200' away. Don't miss it or you're screwed. The basket is about 75' inside the black hole tunnel.

Attachments

• 9e5b35c4.jpg
    9e5b35c4.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hole 25 at Joralemon Park - 295' (formerly hole eleven on old 18 hole layout). Basket is at the end of the tunnel, tucked slightly to the left. This February shot does not do justice to the ceiling that grows in throughout the season.

Attachments

• Tee 11forweb.jpg
    Tee 11forweb.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 60
West Park, Joliet, IL Hole 16
There is room above for the beginning of the shot, but the last 75' is tunnel. Oh, and it is an elevated fairway. Your drive is over bushes until you make it to the tunnel. Don't come up short or you could be in for a long search.

a725788a.jpg

this hole is sweet there is ob right behind the basket also makes it that much harder