• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

post a picture of a Cannon for a chance to win a Cannon

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Anyone can win. Please post a picture with a Legacy Cannon driver, where ever, doing anything. Looking for unique, cool, weird pictures. Bamba and Steve Rico will pick there favorite picture posted and the winner will get a new Legacy Cannon in the plastic of there choosing (as long as its available).

Each username is limited to posting 2 pictures in this thread.

I will except any pictures posted that are dated in January, any posted in February will not be counted. I will announce the winner the first week in february.

This is for DGCR members, thanks guys and gals.

a few more contests to come.

I'll start with the one I took to put in recent purchase thread. I'll get one before jan. ends that can be judged.
2rpe450.jpg

This is my Skulboy signed, Legacy Cannon. It hangs on my wall, and has never, and will never be thrown....sure would be nice to win one to throw ;)

P1190361.jpg

Also, this is the same disc UP on the wall, with my other Skulboy signed discs :thmbup:

P1190355.jpg

I realize this probably counts as both of my pics, and I'm cool with that. Thanks for the chance to win another sweet Legacy disc Lion!

This is my Skulboy signed, Legacy Cannon. It hangs on my wall, and has never, and will never be thrown....sure would be nice to win one to throw ;)

P1190361.jpg

Also, this is the same disc UP on the wall, with my other Skulboy signed discs :thmbup:

P1190355.jpg

I realize this probably counts as both of my pics, and I'm cool with that. Thanks for the chance to win another sweet Legacy disc Lion!

Those are some sick discs with some badazz stamps

nickcannonhot400a072307.jpg

-----

Edit: Sorry. I must have misread your title. I thought it said "no talent ass clown." My bad.

I would do it but it would involve me purchasing a Cannon to win a Cannon so...

I wonder if Lion will "help" DGCR'ers anymore with the ability to win a free disc etc etc
when people post dumb stuff in a thread that had value

for all the respect we say we have for John it's not being shown here

I wonder if Lion will "help" DGCR'ers anymore with the ability to win a free disc etc etc
when people post dumb stuff in a thread that had value

for all the respect we say we have for John it's not being shown here

This is an Internet forum. Shenanigans are to be expected.

yeah let's try to leave the jokes where they go.

here's my pic for judging. Nothing special but I live in a small town and it was cold.

My Legacy Icon Cannon after battling freezing temps and 11 holes at Peter Pan Park E-town KS

vzbk21.jpg