• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

Welcome back, VonDrehle! I'm sure that, with the right training, your sister can teach her dog the difference between dog discs and dg discs.

By the way, do you have training as a photographer, or just an affinity for it?

I don't think Lola will ever be trained to not chase a Frisbee as she believes it is called. Her dog disc are actually disc. She chews up the dogs ones in under a minute so I have gotten her a couple Champ Coyotes and some Evo Wizards I didn't care for. She is literally on my porch right now just sitting there with a disc in her mouth wanting me to throw it for her.

I just really enjoy photography I haven't had any formal classes or anything like that.

picture.php

This is Vinny...he is currently running full speed right at you!! He loves discs and has his own buzzzz. We somehow trained him to only like 'his' buzzz so he leaves other discs alone. I love this Boxer!

This is my disc dog Fletch, aka Pooh Bear, aka Pooh Butt.

I don't strap the backpack to him anymore (he's got some fatty tumors on his side) and he's getting up there in age (almost 12), but he loves to get out on the course.

He's got a habit of standing on the tee pad when you're about to drive, but I'm fairly certain he's just harshly judging my technique. :eek:

Love this puppy!

0e768b10-b7b5-4da4-83cc-1819f9183267.jpg

Here's my boy Luke Starkiller. He's looking forward to this weekend's adventure.

This is my disc dog Fletch, aka Pooh Bear, aka Pooh Butt.

I don't strap the backpack to him anymore (he's got some fatty tumors on his side) and he's getting up there in age (almost 12), but he loves to get out on the course.

He's got a habit of standing on the tee pad when you're about to drive, but I'm fairly certain he's just harshly judging my technique. :eek:

Love this puppy!

0e768b10-b7b5-4da4-83cc-1819f9183267.jpg

Wow the chin says old dog but that face just says puppy.

This is my dog Jack after a round at water works, he goes with me just about everyday after work to the local course behind my apartment.
20130430_121837_zps05c4f93b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's Renegade on his first disc golf adventure. His backpack conveniently holds 6 discs :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_151212.jpg
    IMG_20130526_151212.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 122
Been a while since I posted...last pic was when she was a puppy. She can't really handle the heat during rounds here but...she does love discs!
bTdJ0z6l.jpg

Introducing the latest disc dog (in very early training)...

Ripley is a 7 week old Standard Poodle. He will be trained to sit when I'm throwing and then to find the disc after I throw and sit at it.

The family has been given strict instructions NOT to play frisbee with the dog. Last thing I want is him being trained to pick up a frisbee and bring it back to me!

Attachments

• Ripley.jpg
    Ripley.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 274

Holy puppy eyes, batman! If you don't discipline your wife and kids very carefully at the dinner table, that dog is going to be fat as a pig before it's a year old! :p

Holy puppy eyes, batman! If you don't discipline your wife and kids very carefully at the dinner table, that dog is going to be fat as a pig before it's a year old! :p

soo true, my dog knows just when to put that look on her face, and it usually works. :doh:

Here's pics of mine and my GF's new puppy. Her name is Daphne she's a Red Heeler/Shepard Mix shes 10 weeks old. only had her for about a week and a half and she's already been out to play about 6 rounds with me. Doesn't get more than about 10 feet away from me when we are walking and comes running if you call her. Very smart and energetic, can't wait for many more rounds with her!

First time on the course:

on the way home from playing:

Higgins is a lab/golden retriever mix and is very popular at the local course. His course etiquette is second to none! He aslo carries my discs with enthusiasm, and does not give me crap for a bad shot.

Attachments

• higgins130407.jpg
    higgins130407.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 69
We found this little girl looking for food in the woods Sunday during our weekly singles. She obviously hadn't eaten much & was definitely happy to be getting some attention. Looks like my buddy is going to keep her & they already have a Shephard & 2 cats so she's got plenty to chew on! Obviously disc training is well under way!!!!!!!!!!

73530_10151809959338200_1000861994_n.jpg

We found this little girl looking for food in the woods Sunday during our weekly singles. She obviously hadn't eaten much & was definitely happy to be getting some attention. Looks like my buddy is going to keep her & they already have a Shephard & 2 cats so she's got plenty to chew on! Obviously disc training is well under way!!!!!!!!!!

That is a crazy cute puppy!

Latest posts