• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

attachment.php

Z Buzzz, needed something a little more woods friendly than my Aqua McBuzzz. Nice disc so far, less beefy and sooo easy to see.

Champ Valk, not a winner so far, wayyyy too beefy...flies like a new Thunderbird. Been taking it on solo rounds and doing extra throws with it to try to beat it in, no success so far.

My flag dye Z Buzzz gets heavily use on my wooded home course. After an overgrown summer and spending lots of time looking for it, I've been using other easier-to-find discs. A pink or orange Z Buzzz like this one is in my future!

Yes I have disc envy.

GMC had them offered if you went to the flymart. It feels like a small diameter Wasp. More OS with less glide and similar hand feel to the Wasp. I'll post a comparison pic tomorrow.

do you think it will replace your wasp

do you think it will replace other peoples wasp

I just ordered a firm vibram crag and a soft ascent today and am impatiently waiting for their arrival. 😬

I grabbed both of those recently. Actually liked the Crag a lot. It's very Harp like, but kind of a funky feel not negative though. Ascent is interesting. I feel like it throws a lot like a Valk, but if you had to crank it hard to make it do its thing.

Shark and Aviar from the Dick's in Huntsville and the Wraith from Pluto's in Knoxville.

Attachments

• 15687188283451527090639.jpg
    15687188283451527090639.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 40
Shark and Aviar from the Dick's in Huntsville and the Wraith from Pluto's in Knoxville.

Nice Shark and Wraith. Love the Star/Pro understamp, harder to find on Star/Pro plastic and more common on DX.

I rarely see people now with premium plastic for the mold buy a DX Shark unless that is mold is the long putter for the person or the OS putter as often those people using a Shark as an OS putter use a Aero/Dart for a putter and in wind use the Shark.

I did my long awaited trade in.

orange DX is a 171g Valkyrie
Yellow 175g star eagle
Purplish 172g Plasma Tesla

As the leaves fall, the tesla replaces my thunderbird in my primary distance thrower spot. Come spring, the valkrie gets it.

Attachments

• 20190917_191853.jpg
    20190917_191853.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 36
I should get a medal or something. I went to the local shop to purchase a fresh Raider, and walked out with one Lucid Raider. Not four or five, ONE. And didn't buy anything else. Pretty sure I've never done that before.

I didn't purchase it, but I just won a sweet test flight Malta!

Part of me wants to throw it, but I know I should just sell it. WWYD?

I didn't purchase it, but I just won a sweet test flight Malta!

Part of me wants to throw it, but I know I should just sell it. WWYD?

I would definitely put it in a collectors bag, and wait 3-5 years or more, and see what they're going for. Every one of the new P-McB discs have been flying off the shelves, and the Test Flight Runs will most certainly be collectors items down the road, especially as the landscape of the sport continues to change, and we see more "player brand" type discs come into production.

Another Star Shark I have ordered from Amazon at 175-177 gram weight range, hoping for 175 grams or 176 grams. This disc I hope is not as messed up like one of them from the last two that was G-Star but with Star grip not G-Star tacky grip I got as one of the back up or, I will believe that all Star Sharks are messed up and only the lucky discs were not F2 style.

Now I am only getting the Star Shark discs since Innova has currently, possibly permanently stopped making the Star Shark or ran out of old discs. If I like the mistake almost G-Star Shark and it is good but I want a disc without the dent in the rim, I will get a production G-Star Shark for the replacement of my Pro Shark as discs past 167 grams are not to be found in the X-Out Pro Shark that Innova Factory store sells.

I got my new Star Shark and it is fine, not the stiff Star I like but the almost Echo Star like plastic, not as floppy as the red almost G-Star so this disc will work the way a regular Star Shark works for me.

I got my new Star Shark and it is fine, not the stiff Star I like but the almost Echo Star like plastic, not as floppy as the red almost G-Star so this disc will work the way a regular Star Shark works for me.

Forgot to say the disc is yellow and purple Innova stamp with a white for the top, colored in the Star to be purple like bottom. I like the colors due to being LA Lakers colors.

2x Factory Store glow FT gators

2x luster gators 1 flat 1 domey
(Both supposed to be flat and trying to get that fixed)

1x flat top kc glow pro roc

Attachments

• 20190919_125620_HDR.jpg
    20190919_125620_HDR.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 42

Attachments

• D331A5C0-316C-4344-B25B-D5B2010C66DA.jpeg
    D331A5C0-316C-4344-B25B-D5B2010C66DA.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 24C66E4A-1A57-48B1-A895-61AD9ADBE5F5.jpeg
    24C66E4A-1A57-48B1-A895-61AD9ADBE5F5.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 20