• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Just ordered a couple of Gateway discs from MST, trying out the Stiff Eraser 25 blend Wizard, and then I was looking for a lighter Slayer, and they had a 164 g Clear HPP one, which I'm interested to see.

Thanks to the current Tern thread, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77090&page=1, these should be on the way in a couple days. A couple Starlite Factory 2nd Terns... Hope mine are this pretty and swirly!

picture.php

picture.php

Just picked up another backup. I am not sure at what point I will stop buying these. This Roc was the start of it all. Within the last year and a half I realized that I need backups for everything. (I was losing sleep over not having backups) This makes number 6. Maybe I need a few more. Hint hint.......

7f5d2a4a-c0d1-4199-90a7-ffcceeeaa015_zps3d567018.jpg

Picked up two more KC Pro Rocs and two Glow Aviars. I've been rocin' the Roc3 all year and decided on a whim to get back to the KC's for fun and I'm glad I did. The Roc3 still has a place in my bag no doubt but DAMN the KC will do it all! The Glow Aviars are just money. 300ft dead straight drives. Love 'em.

2 zero hard Pures 174
1 opto Pure 175
2 basic Jokeris 175
2 premium Jokeris 175
2 star Wraiths 170, 171
1 premium Slaidi 175
1 aj star Teebird 175

Eh, had some extra, why not spend it on discs.

Not really a purchase, but I picked up this Avenger SS in a trade.

avengerss_zpsaa84c457.png
misprintss_zps306ac120.png

It's a misprint, so the stamp isn't so pretty, but it feels super nice, and flies just as super-ly. At least from the few times I threw it today.

2 Gold Line Strikers
Gold Line Villain
2 Lucid Suspects
Cryztal Stalker
Ti Stalker
Champ Firebird
Star Firebird
Star Teebird

Just picked up another backup. I am not sure at what point I will stop buying these. This Roc was the start of it all. Within the last year and a half I realized that I need backups for everything. (I was losing sleep over not having backups) This makes number 6. Maybe I need a few more. Hint hint.......

7f5d2a4a-c0d1-4199-90a7-ffcceeeaa015_zps3d567018.jpg

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one. :hfive:

Yeah, I like them sooo much that I was willing to give more Swedish plastic a try.

Me too. Picked up a Northman at Glide last week and like it a lot, just have really connected with the Striker more.

Speaking of Swedish plastic, if you're interested in Saints, I've got two RGL 170g I'm trying to unload. :)

Me too. Picked up a Northman at Glide last week and like it a lot, just have really connected with the Striker more.

Speaking of Swedish plastic, if you're interested in Saints, I've got two RGL 170g I'm trying to unload. :)

Thanks, but I'll pass for now. Between my TeeBirds, Strikers & Stalkers, the Saint doesn't really have a spot in my bag

Just saw THIS thread though

Last edited:
13ymbmu.png

I've got a few things lying around....liquidated everything I've been accumulating over the last few years for some nice DD swag.

attachment.php

Three Salient Disc Prometheus (168-170g).

Three Resistors (168g) - SO FLAT!

Two Star Terns (164, 166)

A Proton Volt (175)

A PA4 (174)

Attachments

• 2013-10-05 21.50.13 HDR.jpg
    2013-10-05 21.50.13 HDR.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 139