• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

TtYva4i.jpg

lazEaaX.jpg

Most are very recent buys, can't wait to finally try the Pro and Tursas tomorrow.

Star valkyrie christian sandstrom, 5x jk champ valkyrie, preflight factory dyed champ rhyno, star cro, crystal z challenger, star skeeter, anode, preflight champion panther. All on trades.

check out this insanely pearly DD truth i got today. has black swirls all up in it, natural beauty. only one like this in the pile. and wow, never seen a truth before, this thing is exactly like a warship profile wise.

It's actually much darker and pearly in person, the flash lit it up pretty good.

orangeeagle_zps8e54444d.png

171 DX Eagle X. Has a nice shiny silver stamp. Had to get a fresh one, my others just weren't handling a headwind at all yesterday. I was going to get a champ one too, for (almost) permanent semi-OS, headwind duties, but the only X they had (in Champ) was max weight. There were four champ Eagle Ls though. I don't care for star, but there were some nice looking ones.

I recently bought a pair of black dx aviars both max weight.

After i made the order on discgolfcenter, I realized I payed 9.99 each for them :wall: :doh:

I realize that black plastic is cool and somewhat rare and all but is this a good or bad deal.

Its just stupid that their usual dx aviars are 7.99 and their black ones are 9.99 :sick:

I dont know what stamps they are but im hoping for rainbow. :D

I guess i should have payed better attention :\

Any thoughts???

The addiction continues. All of these are 1st Run Pinnacle Rivals. All but one is 173G. Have 2 Legend Rivals arriving today.

null_zpsaa4c460e.jpg

151g Prodigy F1 x-out. Was originally clear and had the sharpest flashing on every edge. After some flashing removal amd a little orange tint, it flies awesome. Never thought id get a prodigy disc in such a low weight and im hoping for more.
2zq4dbr.jpg

EikgfQl.png

This is my last week or so of purchases. From top left to bottom right: Pro Orc, DX Orc, Glow TeeBird (flat and awesome), 400s D2, FR Icon Rival, Pinnacle Rival, Eraser Wizard, SSS Wizard. All 175 except D2 and Icon Rival, which are 167/170 respectively. Total spent: $60 (both rivals were from a trade)

Latest posts