• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

I decided to hop back on the PD train and ordered 5 PDs. 3 from the discmania store (1 S, 1 Clear avery, and 1 JL) and then 2 Ps from DGC.

For those of you that were trying to find 150 class S-PDs, I visited Clearwater disc golf store on Saturday, and they had ONE left at 158g or 159g, yellow, flat as a sheet of paper.

oh yeah im really excited to see how they fly. i think i have a red one that is slightly less stable than my used ppd. i did drill a tree with it and the rim bent a bit. maybe it would suit you, or be too flippy since you throw farther. next time we play ill bring it along if i remember!

but that was late last fall when i tried it so it might fly different than i remember

Anyone throw the 4th C-Line runs yet? These are the one's that DM is claiming are
the furthest flying of all the runs of the PD. It has a touch of high speed turn making it easier to throw straighter and farther than other PDs. This PD holds the line you put it on longer compared to First Run and Current Production C-LINE PDs, but still maintains the same great fade.

I decided to hop back on the PD train and ordered 5 PDs. 3 from the discmania store (1 S, 1 Clear avery, and 1 JL) and then 2 Ps from DGC.

Dave, I thought you were throwing the Rival/Patriot combo? What has made you want to try the PD again?

I still am. I just miss having something with a little more distance. So I'll be doing a PD/TD plus Rival/Patriot combo. And just drop all out distance drivers

Just got my first PD. Its C-Line and pretty damn flat. Pretty amazing in a headwind thats all I have to say. It will be getting playing time at the GBO.