• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

My package will get here one day early (today)

So for the cheapest shipping, it took 11 days from CA to OK.

I'd say spend the extra BuckFifty for it to only be 3 or so days.

My package will get here one day early (today)

So for the cheapest shipping, it took 11 days from CA to OK.

I'd say spend the extra BuckFifty for it to only be 3 or so days.
I ordered Saturday and mine is still processing. I think that is probably part of the problem. I also emailed them Friday and never got a response. I guess holidays kind of screwed me there.

picture.php

Man, this is a crap photo. Top left is a stack of seven 10/10 max weight shield stamp S-Lines. Next to that are two that used to be on the stack. They get rotated somewhat regularly so they wear smilarly. Top right is a Test Configuration S-Line before they were sold as such. Second row left to right is a newer run S-line, a soft and flat P-Line, then two 170g first run C-Lines. One goes in and out of the bag, the other is new. Bottom row has two orange 3rd run C-lines, a factory second 3rd run, and last but not least a max weight first run C-Line that hasn't come out of my bag since I got it two years ago.

I just saw in the "NOT Cool" disc golf photo thread that Discmania has a "LadyLine" of discs. (Lightweight, assume 150 class)

I would very much like a 150 class PD. Anyone know of any out there?

Got 2 4th runs today, the clear ones. Definitely not as beefy as you'd expect from a CPD which is great for me. It'll pair well with a turny, gummy PPD for me. I'm happy with the purchase although the stamp looks a little splotchy if that matters to you.

Innova order placed today, I'll have ZAM stamped s and c pds in a couple of weeks.

Are you able to select which C-line run, 3rd, 4th or JL, to be stamped? I assume that it's a crap shoot and you get what you get within the designated weight range selected. Just curious, if the DM fundraising discs are organized like the store.

It'll be the same stamp I have on the legacy plastic I've got for sale. As far as custom stamped discmania, there are just a few molds available on the innova order form. There wasn't a ton to choose from, and I knew pds would be the easiest to move. No low 170s available in c line, so I'll have upper 160s and max, s lines will up upper 160s and up. I'm hoping c lines will be a mix of 4th run and jolly launcher.

Latest posts