• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag VI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
It's been a while but it seems to be about time for another round of personal tags.

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking orders for 2 or 3 weeks and then I'll place the order. From that point, you guys should see them in about 2 weeks. I will post plenty of reminders as the window to order them is coming to an end.

For those curious, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

Fantastic!!! How long will the window be open? I need to wait till the next pay period.

:hfive:Sweet!!! I've been waiting for this day! :D

ordered mine early today!

:hfive:JUST ORDERED MINE!!!:hfive:

It's a big day for me! ;)

when ordering, aside from paying in the checkout, is there anything further you need from us? do we choose what name we want and the number is pre-generated?

Include the name you want on the tag when you send payment in the comments field.. the # will be your DGCR #, in your case it's 6557. I ask for the # so I don't have to look it up or email you back and ask for it if you signed up on the site using a different email address.

Can we order one for someone who uses the site but hasn't yet signed up? My Mom thinks mine is the cat's meow and I'd love to get her one.

Sure, I can do a custom one. Just send me the name you want on it and if you'd like something on the second line let me know since she doesn't have a DGCR #. Maybe "#1 Mom" or something :D

Sure, I can do a custom one. Just send me the name you want on it and if you'd like something on the second line let me know since she doesn't have a DGCR #. Maybe "#1 Mom" or something :D

Awesome!! :clap:

I was just curious, is there a set time for when these will be shipping out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts