• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XVIII!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
There have been a bunch of requests for personal tags again so I thought we'd do another round of them. I'm a bit late putting up this thread but better late than never :)

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking pre-orders for 2 to 3 weeks and then I'll place the order. From that point, you guys should see them in about 2 weeks. I will post plenty of reminders as the window to order them is coming to an end.

The tags are a little more expensive now ($25 vs. $21) because shipping has gone up which is included in the cost of the tag and I'm also including a sweet DGCR carabiner instead of the little chain that I used to include.

For those curious, here's what they look like:

ptag_1.jpg

ptag_2.jpg

Holy crap! Just realized i haven't been on here for a week!

Your total will be 8 here shortly.

Thanks Tim!

er, Tim, i don't have paypal (or venmo before someone asks).

Is there a way to send you bucks besides that?

I guess you could mail it? I'll PM you details.

er, nevermind. saw that i can pay as a guest.

Money's on the way (With CashNet USA)!

9!

er, yeah, i didn't mean to order 2, but what the hell, i've got 2 bags. And i'll have a backup for when i inevitably lose the first one. :D

I can refund you if you just want one, let me know!

We're actually at 10 now with your two! I'll leave this up until next week and then place the order next Wedneday or something like that.

Nah. I'll chip in a little extra to get this done so I can shut up about it :D

Haha, appreciate it! :) If you want the two tags to say 2 different things let me know. Otherwise I'll just have REDARMY on both.

Latest posts