• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag X!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishy's decoration's just a ploy - he's figured out how to block the signals.

that's what my tinfoil hat does :p

my GF is now saying I should do it in Gold Plate and hang it from rope chain.. putting a bunch of CZ's around it. :gross:

Cool beans!!!!

* sidenote, DGCR tags are really mind controlling devices Tim's worked out with certain site sponsors. The tags send out subliminal messages to throw certain manufacturers plastic. Whne you shank one int the lake ot way off in the weeds, it wasn't poor form, it was really a message send to make you lose a disc so you'd have to buy a replacement.

Cue menacing organ music and evil laughter: Bwaaa haaa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaa!

Fishy's decoration's just a ploy - he's figured out how to block the signals.

:thmbup:

Ha! Can't wait to play tomorrow! Hopefully I won't be under control, except by a few brews.

Got my tag today, will post a pic soon.

Thanks again timg.

P3160495.jpg

Checkmate

Don't forget to double-loop the chains when attaching to your bag (I do that anyway) and maybe give the clasp a squeeze with a pair of pliers to make sure it's super secure.

Don't forget to double-loop the chains when attaching to your bag (I do that anyway) and maybe give the clasp a squeeze with a pair of pliers to make sure it's super secure.

I think I'm going to make a paracord fob for it.

got mine today and the GF is taking it with her to work to measure it for it's metal backing. :)

Thanks for great service Tim!

Got my tag, patch and TR mini, and I'm a happy camper, er, uh disc golfer, yeah! Already sewed the patch on my hoodie... looks great! and made a paracord lanyard for my tag. All set!

Now, if I could just manage to stay on the fairway :)o), I'd really look good!

Attachments

• DGCR Tag.jpg
    DGCR Tag.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 63
Hey timg, how big are they? I need to get some sheet copper and bezel wire so I can set mine. My Gf is making fun of me and telling me I should set some semi-precious stones around it. :( sometimes living with a silversmith is full of laughs.. sometimes it's not

wheres the pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.