• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it took about 2-3 weeks or so last time from order to reception....you guys won't be disappointed!

I think it took about 2-3 weeks or so last time from order to reception....you guys won't be disappointed!

It won't be anything like the reception at the end of the monday night game last night, will it? If so, maybe I don't want one anymore ;)

Back on point... I need to find a place among my other bag tags to hang this one now...

I should get them in the next day or two, then I have to pack them up and ship them out. So hopefully sometime next week.

Sweet! I had to get another one cuz somehow the last one broke in half... one day I saw half a bag tag hangin' off my bag... musta dropped the bag on it or something???

Sweet! I had to get another one cuz somehow the last one broke in half... one day I saw half a bag tag hangin' off my bag... musta dropped the bag on it or something???

I travel around the country and secretly break them when you're not looking so you have to get a new one which then funds my future tag breaking trips.

I travel around the country and secretly break them when you're not looking so you have to get a new one which then funds my future tag breaking trips.

Now that's funny!
:clap:
Wait...
*runs out to check my tag*

Just got back from the post office. Tags are on the way!

Can't wait. Thanks Tim.

Just got mine this morning! It's way nicer than I had expected! Super-cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.