• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're made out of recycled CE plastic that doesn't get sold in the Marketplace!!!

Actually, even being made out of plastic they are quite durable. I was surprised at how hefty they were when I got mine. They measure about 4.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide and a whopping .25 inch thick. I believe you could hurt someone with these tags if you hit them with it.

If you like this site and use it frequently then support it by getting one of these tags. It's not an annual cost, you buy it once and that's it. Unless you break or lose it (Looking at you B3NDER). Have you gained $20 worth of info/knowledge/course locations? Just the entertainment from the trolls is worth it (you know who you are). Hell, even the "I Have Your Frisbee" thread makes it worth the price (Any updates on Platebee?).

Quit your bitchin and pitch in! (I just made that up)

Last edited:
Okay, now how about the grippiness? Can someone post a profile picture of this compared to the Travel Tag? Thanks!

I think this gives you an decent idea of the overal thickness. It's actually two pieces of plastic adhered together, so it's about double the thickness of most bag tags. Thanks for a good pic HarkeyPuck :thmbup:
attachment.php

Last edited:
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." – Chinese Proverb

Fixed it to...

The best time to buy a Personalized DGCR tag was about 6 years ago. The second best time is now.

I'd be in for a personalized tag, if a decent chunk of the $$ went to help support the site. Worst case, it's decent advertising... (I should get some other advertising sometime... I think people have made business cards or some such? Would be nice to have something to leave at courses.)

I should get a travel tag one of these days too. But, presumably I'm waiting for 2014 there?

Wait, can I still buy a 2013 travel tag? And even a 2012 tag? (I assume the "game" is defunct for 2012 - but I could still be added for 2013?)

I would love one!! I missed out on the last batch. Hell at the time I didn't know what a bag tag was lol

smiley-whacky084.gif

"timg, we the lowly peasants of DGCR formally request you that you bless us with your magical bag tags, so not only that our bags become stylish beyond measure, but also that our discs become imbued with the truest flight paths imaginable."

Yup. My 2012 and 2013 tags arrived yesterday. Added them to my 2011 tag last night.

Fancy that. I don't think I'm going to go back and collect the expired ones. But, I'll be happy to order a new one! Inquiry sent as to processing and shipping times (and finally signed up for premium.. at least for a year).

Maybe next month, I like to get around 20 people/tags if I can for each round.

Numbers so far:

-------------------

whiplash
apparition (2)
fountg
ForTheGlory
Ocelotl
plastic cannon
gratefulbuddy
b3nder
TOURNEYPLAYER
SteezeOG
Stairyo
Lucero 1
jabruzzo3
Bottlefed70
agibson
hk chef
markmcc

18 TOTAL

Got a tag on a previous "buy". Certainly stirs discussion with a bunch of local folks; but when a traveling fellow DGCRer sees it, it adds to the credibility of the course/group. GET ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts