• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XIV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Round 14 of personal tags!

The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking pre-orders for 2 to 4 weeks and then I'll place the order. From that point, you guys should see them in about 2 weeks. I will post plenty of reminders as the window to order them is coming to an end.

For those curious, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

You got one before I even finished putting up the promotional stuff. Wasted no time! :)

Well, time to get the funds up! *Runs off to dig through his bins*

YE-HAAAAWWW!!!!
Love supporting the sport and sporting my support.

Uhhh...try not to think too hard on that one. It may cause headaches.

What you do with the tag when you get it is your business ;) Thanks for getting one!

****ADDENDUM*****

Said 'prize' would be awarded ONLY in states that have a pro-'prize' friendly policy, and with the full consent and participation of such winner as may be named at such time.

Please check your local rules for eligibility. Said prize could be a Puff Daddy Demon from Gateway. Made of 25% hemp and 75% recycled plastic......or not???

Alright guys, Tuesday will be the last day to get your order in as I'm going to place the order on Wednesday. So if you want a personal tag, hurry up!

Well you have until tomorrow morning so you actually didn't miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts