• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Price Check (Vibram Ridges)

There's a sticky thread dedicated to asking the value of discs. You're probably better off asking in the vibram disc golf collectors facebook group as there's not a lot of vibram collectors here.

I first checked in the vibram collectors page on facebook, but unfortunately price checks are against the rules there.

They don't do a price check posts. However you can create a taking offers post on the discs. You don't have to accept the offers. So you still get an approx value of what someone is willing to pay you, AKA a price check. ;-)

They don't do a price check posts. However you can create a taking offers post on the discs. You don't have to accept the offers. So you still get an approx value of what someone is willing to pay you, AKA a price check. ;-)

Thats a better method. When I first discovered FB groups and realized I had a bunch of vibram I wasn't throwing, I looked to them for price checks and pretty sure I got lowballed on (what I now know) were valuable rarities.

Gotta pay $5 for that price check.

Could someone give me an approximate value for these two?

I would imagine the right individuals would be willing to pay you quite nicely for these two discs. They are from the older production runs. You can't buy new Vibrams with this styling right now. As far as value, that is only relative to each individuals personal feelings. I'd be willing to pay your $50 for both, but there very well might be someone on the collectors page willing to pay more. Just create a "taking Offers" post. If you get an offer you like then great, if not then great you hang on to them. :thmbup:

Latest posts